Rob has more than 25 years of experience in the office furniture business. He started as a District Manager for Steelcase, then worked as Vice President of Sales for several major Steelcase dealerships. He was actively involved on a daily basis with many of the large- and medium-sized corporate accounts, educational institutions, health care facilities and government agencies in the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania tri-state area and throughout the U.S.
Prior to joining the furniture industry, Rob had extensive sales and management experience in the office and medical equipment industries. He earned a degree in marketing from Fordham University.
Rob has used his extensive knowledge in his role as Senior Vice President to ensure our office furniture meets the needs of the modern corporate office environment. He also regularly lends his expertise to various articles posted on the Arnold’s Office Furniture blog.
About Arnold’s Office Furniture
Arnold’s Office Furniture has more than 90 years of experience in the office furniture industry. We are proud to be the sole distributor of Sunline Cubicles, a flexible, modern and affordable cubicle design with various options. Our Sunline cubicles and other office furniture are used by Fortune 500 companies like Amazon and Panasonic. In addition to new furniture, we also offer complimentary floor plan design services and nationwide delivery and installation.
Check Out Rob Pfister’s Posts on Our Blog
Rob has published many articles on our blog sharing his professional expertise about cubicles, desks, office chairs, conference tables and more. Browse the links below to read Rob’s articles and learn more about the office products available from Arnold’s Office Furniture.
Rob’s Most Popular Articles
Full List of Articles From Rob
- Can an Office Cubicle Have a Door?
- The Best Colors for Office Desks
- Complete Guide to Buying Office Cubicles
- Guide to Office Furniture Taxes
- Guide to Painting and Wrapping Office Furniture
- 10 Best Executive Desks for 2022
- What Are the Different Parts of a Cubicle Called?
- What Are Office Cubicles Made Of?
- How to Choose the Best Desk Size for Your Office
- What Are the Types of Conference Tables?
- Upgrading Your Cubicle
- Consequences of Bad Office Ergonomics
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Office Furniture Online
- Our Top 10 Office Cubicles for 2022
- When to Buy New Office Furniture
- Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Office Chairs
- What Furniture Should You Have in Your Breakroom?
- The Real Cost of Buying Used Office Furniture
- 10 Best Call Center Cubicles for 2022
- 10 Best Boardroom Tables for 2022
- Our 10 Best Reception Desks for 2022
- Our 10 Best Reception and Guest Chairs for 2022
- Our 3 Best Standing Desks for 2022
- Our 10 Best Ergonomic Office Chairs for 2022
- 10 Best Modular Workstations for 2022
- 10 Best Tall Office Cubicles for 2022
- 10 Best Mesh Office Chairs for 2022
- Why Use Tall Office Cubicles When Returning to the Office
- Know the Difference: Office Furniture vs. Office Equipment vs. Office Supplies
- What’s the Difference Between Cubicles and Benching Systems?
- How to Choose the Right Reception Desk for Your Business
- Must-Have Cubicle Accessories
- Signs It’s Time to Update Your Office Furniture
- Reception Area Furniture Ideas
- Standing Desk Benefits
- Renting Versus Buying Cubicles
- Cost Comparison of Popular Office Furniture
- Cubicles Versus Open Office
- Whetstone Case Study