At Arnold's Office Furniture, we have a variety of designs and layouts to ensure your call center reaches its optimal productivity while at the same time conserving space for a comfortable work environment.
Arnold’s Office Furniture has been furnishing businesses with premium office furniture since 1929. We’re proud to sell call center cubicles for the modern workforce. What’s more, our experience helps us understand the many nuances of call center cubicle floor plan design.
When you’re designing your company’s call center layout, you need to keep a number of factors in mind. That’s why you need to work with an office furniture distributor who understands the unique demands of this dynamic field.
CUBICLES TO FIT THE NEEDS OF YOUR MODERN CALL CENTER
Whether you’re in the market for call center cubicles or telemarketing workstations, you need options that can be customized to efficiently fit within the layout of your open office space. Some people mistakenly think that one cubicle is as good as any other cubicle. Once you experience cubicles specially designed for call centers, however, you’ll see why choosing the right workstations can make all the difference.
When you work with the friendly and skilled team at Arnold’s Office Furniture, we’ll provide you with cubicle solutions to ensure that your company can accommodate a large number of employees while still maintaining a comfortable work environment.
BENEFITS OF CUBICLES FOR CALL CENTERS
When you own or operate a call center, productivity is key. That’s why investing in cubicles specifically designed with call centers in mind is essential. With the right call center cubicle and design layout, you’ll experience a variety of benefits, including that these spaces:
- Take up less room and allow people to move fluidly within an area
- Comfortably fit more people
- Won’t waste money on unused floorspace
- Provide workers with enough room and some privacy
- Make it easier to focus on calls
- Allow IT to easily access cords and cables while still keeping them hidden and out of sight
LET ARNOLD’S DESIGN YOUR CALL CENTER LAYOUT
When you work with Arnold’s Office Furniture, you’ll have access to our premium selection of call center workstations for your office, but that’s not all. We’ll also provide complimentary floor plan designs. Our goal is to make sure you have a layout that increases efficiency while still conserving space. Our expert team has the experience you need to make your office design one you can be proud of.
Call center cubicles from Arnold’s have many practical and efficient features to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck, including that they are:
- Uniquely designed: You’ll find a variety of call center layouts to choose from. To design your ideal call center, we’ll asses your open office space to see how much room you have to work with. Our layout suggestions will ensure your employees have enough room to maneuver comfortably and could include a traditional design, a quad layout or a zigzag space.
- Affordable: Our competitively priced call center cubicles are half the cost of options from competing office furniture brands.
- Customizable: No matter which of our call center cubicles you choose, they can be customized to fit your exact needs.
- Transportable: You’ll never have to worry about relocating to a new office space because our cubicles are easy to disassemble and reassemble no matter where you move to.
ORDER MODERN CALL CENTER CUBICLES FROM ARNOLD’S OFFICE FURNITURE
With the right call center cubicle, less really is more. Finding the most efficient use of your limited space is of paramount importance to optimize your productivity. If you’re looking for the best call center workstations, look no further than Arnold’s Office Furniture. Call us today at (866) 370-4167 to discuss your specific needs, or reach out online to receive a free quote.