Bring your office into the 21st century with our benching workstations — the latest trend in open concept design. This system has quickly become a staple in the modern workplace, primarily due to its flexibility, cost-efficiency, and the collaborative spirit it fosters among team members.
Ready to break down the walls between your employees — literally? Arnold's Office Furniture offers a wide array of office benching desks perfectly suited for your needs. Learn more about office benching, its benefits and how you can transform your workspace with Arnold's most innovative office workstations.
WHAT IS OFFICE BENCHING?
Office benching is a modern design for office seating. Benches are worktop desks long enough to accommodate several employees during the workday. Many include built-in storage spaces and filing cabinets for each person’s seat. Since a wide selection of sizes and custom systems are available, you’ll find benches that will fit neatly into an unused corner of your workroom as well as extended designs that sweep across the entire office.
Unlike a cubicle or private office, benching desks are completely open between spaces, with no walls separating employees from those around them. Even if you choose to add small dividers to break up workspaces and increase your employees’ privacy, the relatively open atmosphere between chairs encourages co-workers to gather, communicate and collaborate like never before.
WHY CHOOSE A BENCHING DESK SYSTEM FOR YOUR OFFICE?
Benching desks are one of the most aesthetically pleasing workstation solutions for an open-office design. And, of course, a workspace that’s enjoyable to look at will be more pleasant to work in. But that doesn’t mean these desks are any less functional. Benching desk systems offer a host of benefits to both employers and workers.
A benching workstation will:
- Foster a collaborative environment: Physical barriers cause psychological effects many people don’t even notice. Breaking down the walls that hold back the flow of ideas from person to person allows your employees to interact more freely. They’re more likely to develop a deeper sense of community, creativity and collaboration.
- Allow for greater flexibility: The needs of the modern office are constantly changing. With these modular designs, you can configure and re-configure rooms to create the ideal workflow for your team. The desks are not secured to the floor, meaning you can easily restructure during office renovations or as your team grows to accommodate more workers.
- Save space: Cubicles, individual desks and private offices have one thing in common — they all take up an incredible amount of space in your office, which isn’t ideal if you’re growing your workforce. Instead, benching systems allow you to fit up to three or four employees in the amount of space that might otherwise be occupied by a single desk.
OFFICE BENCHING DESKS FROM ARNOLD’S OFFICE FURNITURE
Think a benching desk system would be great for your office? The professionals at Arnold’s Office Furniture are here to help.
At Arnold’s Office Furniture, we have 90 years of experience helping small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike find their ideal office solutions. Today, we deliver and install more than a dozen types of benching workstations for businesses nationwide, including the exclusive SUNLINE series.
The desks in our inventory come with an extensive array of features, which you can mix and match to create personalized solutions. These features include:
- Numerous color options
- Custom surface sizes
- Privacy panels on the top, bottom and sides
- Various types of wood surfaces and panel materials
- Storage options
A streamlined workspace is waiting for you. Design yours today with Arnold’s Office Furniture. Contact us to learn more or to request your free quote.