The ideal office space is where productivity and design come together. The office should be a place where colleagues can get to work and focus on their tasks in a comfortable and positive environment. The design can make this happen. A workspace layout can encourage collaboration, teamwork and socialization. Or, it can allow colleagues to work in solitude in a quiet, distraction-free space.
At Arnold’s Office Furniture, we understand that getting the perfect office furniture is only the halfway point of creating your dream office. Choosing your cubicle office layout is the second necessary step in creating the ideal office space. We make it easy because we offer complimentary design services for office space planning.
A Custom Cubicle Design Layout
We offer design services free of charge to all of our customers who purchase their office cubicles from us. We make it as easy as possible to arrange your perfect furniture into the ideal office workstation layout. Here’s how the process works:
- Step 1: Give us your floor plan of your current/future space, as well as a list of your requirements and requests.
- Step 2: Our team of experts will develop design options that fit in these parameters using a computer-aided design program.
- Step 3: Our team will work with you to get the ultimate workspace layout of cubicles for your company — whether you chose one of our designs, or we work together to create your dream space.
This simple three-step design process will bring you one step closer to making your dream office workstation design layout a reality.
Complete Office Layout and Design Services
Depending on your needs and situation, we offer a few different layout and design services. Here are a few standard ways our design team can help you with custom office design services:
- Choosing an office space/relocating: Regardless of why you may need a new office space, be sure to consider factors like location, noise, accessibility, potential layouts, facilities, security and size. Additionally, think about whether you should rent or buy a space.
- Office layout and space planning services: When you’re ready to get new office furniture, you may need help creating a layout. A plan helps you choose and arrange furniture in your space more effectively. There are several different types of layouts we can help you plan.
- Office design layout inspirations: While we’re here and happy to help you design your dream office space, you may have no idea where to start — and that’s OK! Looking for inspiration can help you get a feel for what you want. Explore our inspiration gallery for some ideas.
- Custom office design/redesign services: At Arnold’s Office Furniture, we understand that every office functions differently and has unique needs. To accommodate your office’s needs, we’ll create custom designs to help encourage productivity and improve the overall functionality of the space.
Specialty Office Design Services
In addition to standard design services, we can help you with a variety of specialty design services and specific needs. Here are a few special types of office designs Arnold’s Office Furniture can help you with:
- COVID-19 safe office design: To ensure the continued health and safety of your employees, you may consider rearranging or redesigning your office to accommodate COVID-19 safety measures. For example, we can help you create a furniture layout that allows for social distancing, add partitions to shared workstations or create a new layout including cubicles. We’ll help you find layouts and furniture that allow your employees to return to the office safely.
- Environmentally friendly office design: There are many ways to create an environmentally friendly office, and we can help you get there. Our green office designs will help you maximize natural light and utilize modular office furniture.
- Feng shui office design:Feng shui office designs consider positive energy and harmony when arranging office components like decor and furniture. In other words, we’ll help you arrange your office space to positively affect your and your employees’ moods and energy levels. For example, consider how an open plan workstation could improve energy flow and collaboration.
- Flexible office design:Flexible office designs allow you to utilize space more effectively in your office. With these designs, we’ll help you create customized workspaces, give conference rooms multiple uses and allow employees more freedom regarding where and how they work.
- HIPAA compliant/inclusive office design: When it comes to HIPAA compliant and inclusive office spaces, there’s much to consider and many ways to make your office space effective for everyone. We’re more than happy to help you design and create an effective office for your employees.
- Millennial office design: Much has changed regarding the spaces employees want to work in and how they work. Millennial offices prioritize open space, collaboration, flexibility and cutting-edge technology. If you want to design an office that caters to your millennial employees, we can help you get started.
The Best Office Cubicles for Your Company
A workspace layout for your cubicles can only happen with the best office furniture available.
Arnold’s Office Furniture is the only distributor of Sunline, a premier choice in cubicles. With nearly 60 designs to choose from in a myriad of colors, Sunline will have the perfect cubicle for your office design.
These different layouts will meet every office need. If your workplace is group-oriented and colleagues work in teams on projects, your office needs a team station so employees can work together right from their desk. Perhaps your office is more about individual tasks and solo work — Sunline has options for that, too. We have cubicles with high walls, or even a door, to promote solitude.
Perhaps the best perk of Sunline cubicles is they are affordable. Priced at nearly half of what competitors charge, Sunline cubicles work for your office and budget.
Furniture for Every Office Space
Arnold’s has more than just Sunline cubicles. We can meet all of your needs outside the main office space.
Every desk deserves a stylish office chair. We have many options that will make your workday more comfortable. You can also pull up a chair to one of our elegant conference tables. We have options in a variety of wood stains, heights and sizes. If your business has waiting areas, make your clients comfortable with lounge furniture such as sofas, chairs and coffee tables in many patterns and fabrics.
Our complimentary office workstation design layout services extend to these areas of your company too. Your company can have an efficient layout in every room. If you want tips and ideas to help you know what to buy, we assembled a furniture buying guide to help you with the process.
Shop Arnold’s Office Furniture for Office Layout Services
A productive office is more than just a beautiful desk. The design team at Arnold’s will help you with the layout and design of your office furniture. We have completed over 1,000 projects for businesses across the nation, including many Fortune 500 companies, including Amazon, McDonald’s and Verizon. We are excited to do the same for you.
Call 866-370-5133 or contact us on our website to request a quote today.