Our experienced staff of office furniture installation technicians are ready to set up your office. When you select our White Glove delivery service, we will deliver and install your furniture, freeing you up to run your own business.
Whether it is planning a large scale installation of 500 cubicles or workstations or assembling desks, we will be at your door when your furniture arrives to provide assistance with construction and staging. We will also make sure your floor plan is followed exactly the way you envision. We know how important it is to follow through with a plan, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your furniture and the configuration. We do not consider our job done until you are happy with all aspects of the buying process.
At Arnold’s Office Furniture, our cubicle products require fairly involved installation processes. While you have to assemble the standard features of a desk, like drawers, you also have to consider connecting walls.
We’ve developed our Sunline cubicles with ease in mind. Rather than working through the multiple assembly steps for standard office cubicle installations, Sunline cubicles use intuitive designs, like sliding panel connections and clip-in overhead storage. The streamlined design of our Sunline cubicles allows our installation team to handle the building process efficiently, and it makes the job easier for you if you opt for self-assembly.
When you count on our team for cubicle assembly, we’ll start by delivering your products and assessing the floor plan you have in mind. We can help you design your floor plan, or we can work with one you’ve developed yourself.
After understanding the look of your cubicle layout, we’ll handle the building and staging process to keep everything running smoothly. Staying organized is essential during cubicle installation to keep the different pieces with the right systems.
Once our cubicle assembly is complete, you can enjoy stable and long-lasting cubicles for productivity and collaboration in the office.
Another factor of cubicle installation is the wiring process, which can be challenging to handle on your own. For every cubicle, you likely have multiple monitors, computers and other tech that need a power source. With every one of these items having a power cord, your cubicles can quickly become tangled with wires.
After installing your cubicles, we can help you with wiring to keep them tidy, functional and free from tripping hazards and disorganized cords. The key to cubicle wiring is a power whip. This 4-to-6-foot cable delivers your building’s main power supply to each cubicle system. When assembling and staging your cubicle systems, we’ll ensure each group is near a wall or floor power source for connecting to the power whip.
Our cubicles include detailed instructions for powering them, and our installation team will work through this process. If you choose to handle the wiring process independently, we recommend working with an electrician to ensure your setup is safe and ready for long hours.
If you have a complex building layout where accessing power sources is challenging, our design services can help you optimize your space and prepare your cubicles for the wiring process.
Why Hire Professionals for Office Furniture Installation?
Companies have many ways to maximize their office furniture budgets. One method is to turn to a supplier like Arnold’s Office Furniture to get deep discounts on high-quality furnishings including two-person workstations, three-person workstations, modular SUNLINE cubicles, benching systems and more. However, corporations should hesitate at installing their new office furniture without hiring extra help.
Though it can be tempting to try to install furniture on your own, you lose the key advantages of working with professional installers:
- Time: Time equals money in the business world. Although you may hear that cubicles installation is a breeze, it can end up taking your team many more hours finalizing your cubicle layout. On the other hand, teams of cubicle installers will already be familiar with the specifications to exactly put together any type of standard office furniture. This means they can streamline the installation process, getting you and your employees back to work—and bringing in revenue—faster.
- Safety: Do you have the tools and equipment you need to safely install your cubicles, desks or workstations? Are you certain that your team members are healthy enough to securely move and handle the material parts and pieces necessary? Professional installers are vetted individually to ensure they are up to the challenges of the job. You get peace of mind knowing that they will bring everything they need to do the job correctly and safely.
- Assembly: Anyone who has ever put together a piece of furniture for the first time knows the concern of not having the expected number of hardware pieces and parts on hand. A professional installer will make sure the parts are available before work begins.
- Warranty: Does your office furniture come with a guarantee or warranty? Read the fine print. You may discover that the warranty is automatically voided if you install the office furnishings on your own instead of hiring a credentialed expert installer.
- Planning: If you are adding a series of cubicles to an office building or whole floor, you have a design layout to follow. Installers who build and move cubicles for a living are comfortable reading and following layout plans. They can also notice and indicate potential issues, making them an invaluable asset to the final outcome.
- Disposal: You have a vision of how your workplace will look after you get your workstations, benches and cubicles installed and working. But have you considered how you are going to get rid of all the debris and excess cardboard, wood, metal and other items left over from the install? A professional cubicle installation company will have this under control so you never have to give it a second thought.
Allow Arnold’s to Help With Office Furniture Installation
For 90 years, the people at Arnold’s Office Furniture have been passionate industry experts. In addition to selling high-quality modular cubicles and other office furnishings, we offer office furniture installation.
What type of installation services do we provide for our customers around the nation? We can:
- Send all cubicle pieces and other items directly to your facility
- Take inventory of all your office furnishings and related materials before the install officially begins
- Meticulously check through all parts so we know that everything has been delivered as expected and take care of any problems on your behalf
- Follow installation guidelines and protocols to keep your furniture compliant with warranties and guarantees
- Conduct the actual installation at a date and time that lessens the likelihood of disrupting your operations
- Install cubicles efficiently without cutting corners and examine finished furniture to ensure it meets stability and safety requirements
- Remove any materials that should be recycled or discarded after the installation is complete
Trust Arnold’s Office Furniture for Professional Office Furniture Installation
At Arnold’s Office Furniture, we know that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a professional furniture installer. Trust us for service beyond comparison. We maintain a commitment to unparalleled excellence in everything we do.
Our cubicle installers care about the quality of their work. As such, they consistently deliver the best results for our corporate clientele. Whether you need a row of modular, flexible cubicles installed in a building not far from your headquarters or you have relocated to a new space and require professional installation for every floor, we can help.
If you’re looking for cubicle installation companies near you, contact us online today to learn how our cubicle installers could meet your company’s needs.
Let Us Do the Heavy Lifting
No matter the size and shape of your office, we have the expertise available to get your office up and running with our quick and simple office furniture installation services. We offer used cubicle installation services as well. Let us know how we can assist you with your furniture installation!
Our installation services can be an excellent option for your business if you need to save time for other projects. However, independent installation is always available if you’d prefer to handle the task with your team.
We are here to support you throughout the self-installation process to give you the best possible results. You can find plenty of installation resources on our site, including Sunline cubicle videos and 3D guided instructions. You can also check out our blog post about how to install and assemble office furniture.
If you still need extra support, we’re just a phone call away. Call us for help at (610) 272-2050.
Office Design Guide
If you’re looking to revamp an old office or design a completely new workspace, check out our complete office design guide. From choosing the right office space to laying out your office to choosing and installing furniture, this guide will help you through every step of the office design process.