Alissa Ettore has over 25 years of experience in the office furniture industry. For many of those years, Alissa was a Senior Interior Designer. She then took her love of design and working with customers to the sales realm and has been dedicating her knowledge there ever since. Alissa has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design degree from Moore College of Art and Design in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Alissa has provided expert product and design knowledge during her years as a designer and sales representative. Over the years, Alissa has worked on a wide variety of projects both locally and nationwide. Alissa’s attention to the clients’ wants and needs, as well as design and product knowledge, has enabled her to provide exceptional spaces for her clients.
She regularly shares her design expertise on the Arnold’s Office Furniture blog. Alissa has many posts exploring office design, planning, layouts and more. Read her blog posts to learn more about these topics for your own office redesign project.
About Arnold’s Office Furniture
For over 90 years, Arnold’s Office Furniture has been a leader in the office furniture industry. We are the only distributor for Sunline Cubicles. These cubicles are flexible, affordable and modern, with many customization options. They’re an ideal option for any office space and are available at half the cost of leading workstations from competing office furniture brands.
Fortune 500 companies around the world like Amazon, American Airlines and Panasonic trust Arnold’s Office Furniture for their office products and designs. Besides new furniture, we also offer complimentary floor plan design services to help you get the most out of your office arrangement. We deliver and install our products nationwide.
Check Out Alissa Ettorre’s Blog Posts
Alissa has published many articles on our blog sharing her professional expertise in interior design and office furniture. Browse the links below to read Alissa’s articles and learn more about the cubicles, office chairs, conference tables, desks and more available at Arnold’s Office Furniture.
Alissa’s Most Popular Articles
Full List of Articles From Alissa
- Complete Guide to Office Plants and Incorporating Nature Into Your Office Design
- The 5 Most Common Office Design Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Feng Shui Office Design
- How to Promote Diversity and Inclusion Through Office Design
- The 10 Best Office Planning Tools of 2022
- What Vaccinations and the New CDC Recommendations Mean for Your Office
- 10 Tips to Promote Collaboration and Teamwork in Today’s Office
- Permanent Workplace Changes From the COVID Pandemic
- Reimagining Conference Rooms Post-COVID-19
- Moving Your Office From a Big City
- Relocating Your Office in 2022
- How to Enforce Social Distancing at the Office
- How COVID-19 Is Reshaping the Office Furniture Industry
- When to Return to the Office
- Fact or Fiction: The Physical Office Is Dying
- How to Make Your Office More Eco-Friendly
- Office Organization Hacks: How to Organize Your Office for Maximum Productivity
- How to Create a Flexible Office Design
- How to Reduce Stress in the Office
- Tips for Relocating an Office
- How Does Office Design Affect Company Culture?
- Spring Cleaning at the Office
- The Post-Pandemic Office
- Arnold’s Mentioned During Nasdaq Opening Bell
- The Future of Office Furniture Design
- Workplace Illness Prevention
- How to Furnish a New Office Building
- Effective Office Layouts for Small Offices
- Open Office Layouts
- Call Center Layouts
- Designing Around Workflows – The Most Efficient Office Layout for Your Team
- 5 Design Tips to Create an Inspiring Office Space
- Boost Productivity in the Office by Engaging with Employees
- How to Design your Office for Maximum Productivity
- 5 Ways You Can Boost Productivity with the Right Workplace Arrangement
- Corporate Moving Guide
- 6 Creative Ways To Turn Your Cubicle Into A Winter Wonderland!
- Let’s Talk About A Healthy and Safe Workplace Environment
- Six Ways to Make Your Cubicle Stand Out This Halloween!
- Coworking Space Design Dos and Don’ts
- A Corporate First: Ultimate Guide to Finding Your First Office Space
- 21st Century Office Design: Workplace Fit for Millennial Workforce
- Business Growth: 5 Signs It’s Time to Move to a New Office
- Create Trust and Transparency With Your Office Design
- The Most Creative Ways to Decorate Your Office Cubicle for Christmas
- The 3 Best Colors for Office Productivity
- Inside the Office of “The Office”