Arnold’s has a recognized reputation in the industry for our quality office furniture. We offer office design and furniture installation in and around the Plano, TX, area — and we can outfit your new or existing office building with all of the furniture you need! Continue reading to learn more about what Arnold’s can do for you.
Who Is Arnold’s Office Furniture?
At Arnold’s, we believe in a few things — office furniture should inspire your employees to work more effectively and passionately, and represent your business’ personality.
We’ve made this happen for hundreds of businesses in our last 15 years of operations. We’ve even done it for ourselves! Arnold’s appreciates the benefits of office fun, as embodied in our friendly culture full of games and laughter, but we also understand that an office is a place to get work done. No matter your business culture, we combine professionalism and passion to deliver your perfect office environment.
Are you trying to impress visiting clientele? We’ll outfit your business with an impressive formal lounge area that showcases your brand. Or, are you looking for youthful and playful office furniture? You’ll love our variety of bright colors and shapes — we even offer statement pieces like a whale-shaped chair! We look forward to getting to know your Plano, TX, business on a professional level and delivering quality office furniture.
Best Office Furniture Options for Businesses in Plano, TX
Here are some of our modern office furniture options available in the Plano area.
- Sunline cubicles: Arnold’s stepped up our cubicle game, redefining the outdated 1960s-era workforce to modern-day office cubicles in Plano, TX. Sunline offers a customizable sliding cubicle system with electrical capabilities, plenty of accessories, sit-stand desks and much more.
- Quad desk plans: Many businesses rely on the power of group work. If your business emphasizes teamwork, consider incorporating quad desk plans into your workplace layout. Quad desk plans are groups of desks separated by customizable and flexible dividers. That way, people can partake in group and individual work as needed.
- Desks: Whether you want a row of compact desks for your common space or an elaborate desk for your independent office, Arnold’s has it covered. We offer standing height, rolling, permanent, wall-mounted and many other desk types to accommodate your business’ space and needs.
- Chairs: Like desks, chairs are a staple in the workplace. We offer many different styles, such as rolling, ergonomic and standing chairs, plus chairs and sofas for communal areas.
- Reception and lounge: The workplace is more than a row of desks. Studies show that reception and lounge areas benefit employees and boost productivity, too. Shop reception and lounge sets, equipped with comfortable sofas, armchairs and tables. We offer different sizes, colors and aesthetics to match your unique brand.
Office Design for Plano Businesses
Signing the lease on your office building is exciting because it’s a new chapter for your business. But, thinking about where to start designing a layout for your office can feel tricky. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Consider the space: Every physical workspace is unique. Some may have predefined areas for setting up cubicles and a lounge area, while others require more creativity. Create a blueprint of your space and think about how you want to separate your work areas.
- Think about what you need: Likewise, every business has different needs. Some may focus on meeting areas and lounge areas as they welcome clients. Or, some companies may emphasize collaboration, requiring many communal working areas. Survey your office when deciding what modern office furniture or cubicle installation your Plano, TX, business needs.
- Integrate branding: How would you describe your brand? Think about these adjectives, along with other branding staples such as logos and colors. Integrate these ideas into your office.
- Design a layout: Using these foundational steps, design a layout that best benefits your office. You may benefit from working with a professional from Arnold’s who can direct you to office furniture that will make designing a layout much easier.
- Have your office furniture delivered: When you’re ready to bring your vision to life, work with Arnold’s to create a quote for office furniture delivery to your Plano, TX, business. Then, we’ll work with your schedule to determine the best day for delivery.
Other Tips on Office Designs for Plano Businesses
Here are some office design trends in Plano to incorporate.
- Organization hacks: Keep your office layout organized to save time, lower stress levels and increase productivity. Ensure your overall office space and individual desks are free from clutter and easily maneuverable. The right office furniture, like cubicle accessories from Arnold’s, can help keep your office clean and organized.
- Flexible office designs: A flexible office design is a space that adapts to your office’s daily workflow. Employees can manipulate their environment to satisfy their unique needs. Examples of a flexible office design are multipurpose spaces, communal work areas and adjustable cubicle furniture.
- Post-pandemic offices: The 2020 outbreak of COVID-19 changed the ways offices view sanitation. Incorporate healthy practices in your office layout via hand sanitizing stations or installing desk cleaning wipes at every communal space.
- Reception areas: First impressions are paramount. Reception areas are the first thing employees and visitors will see when entering your office building, so take steps to outfit yours with furniture and decor to make that positive first impression.
- Eco-friendly initiatives: Going green involves incorporating environmentally friendly practices into your workplace. Simple measures like adding recycling bins, placing plants at every desk or reducing waste can generate positive outcomes. Examples of eco-friendly initiative benefits are a healthier workplace environment and lower operational costs.
Why Choose Arnold’s for Office Furniture in Plano?
Arnold’s is here for you when you’re searching for office furniture in Plano, TX. Consider these reasons to choose us for your next office redesign.
A Nationwide Office Furniture Provider
Full service, high quality, low cost — Arnold’s advises, plans, manages, delivers and installs new executive office furniture in and around Plano, TX. We work with medium and large businesses to save you money. When you’re looking for open-plan office furniture near Plano, TX, we have you covered in the hot air balloon capital!
We’re Not K-Mart, We Are Project-Based
From floor plans to the finished space, Arnold’s has completed hundreds of successful office furniture projects nationwide. We do more than sell a single chair. We provide you with hundreds of office cubicle installations in Plano, plus open-plan workstations and other types of new furniture for projects across the nation.
Arnold’s Works With You in 3 Simple Steps
We make moving into your new office easy. Arnold’s can work with you at every stage of your journey.
- You’re looking for help: Request a free quote by completing our contact form or calling us. Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional. They’ll guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, time and budget.
- You’ve chosen some of the best Arnold’s products for your project: Your dedicated sales representative will work with one of our expert, in-house CAD designers to provide complimentary space planning designs. We’ll work until we reach a layout that works best for you. That way, we remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
- We’re ready to move forward with the project: Once we come to a proposal agreement and place your order, our operations team will secure your products in our 150,000-square-foot warehouse, set up smooth delivery and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away.
These Local Companies Are Here to Help You
Arnold’s works with a slew of local companies to make the process easier for you. Here are some Plano-area companies we partner with.
1. Ebby Halliday Realtors
Ebby maintains a strong portfolio of some of the most powerful real estate brands in North Texas.
- Tenant representation
- Landlord representation
- IRC builders funding
- Investment sales andpurchases
- Multi-family investments
- Health care division
- Asset management
2. Wells Fargo
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you learn about us, you’ll see who we are, where we’re going and how every Wells Fargo team member is helping get us there.
3. Plano Chamber
The Plano Chamber of Commerce maximizes economic growth and business development in the Plano area through advocacy, education, innovation and collaboration.
- Political advocacy
- Leadership seminars
Costs for office furniture delivery and installation in Plano, TX, vary depending on the distance from our warehouse and project complexity. Average installations range around a few hundred dollars. We work hard to combine items and always acquire multiple bids for shipping to your area, ensuring we get you the best price.
For an exact quote, fill out our “request a quote” form with as much detail as possible, and we will contact you promptly.