Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR ATLANTA, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Atlanta, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Atlanta, Buckhead, Alpharetta, or John’s Creek, Arnold’s has you covered! And yes, we love peaches!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Atlanta, GA and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Bulldog Movers has strived to be the movers Atlanta residents and businesses turn to for a level of customer service unparalleled by any other Georgia movers in the area. This unwavering commitment to our customers has allowed our company to grow into one of largest movers in Atlanta. With over 100 full-time employees manning our fleet of more than 27 red Bulldog trucks, we have the skill and capacity to handle moves of all sizes and scopes.
- Commercial Moving
- Office Furniture Packing, labeling, delivery, and unpacking
- Full time moving team
- Local and long distance delivery
Bull Realty, Incorporated is an Atlanta-based full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm providing acquisition, disposition, leasing and advisory services. Clients include foreign and domestic public and private companies, REITs, private equity funds, family offices, high net worth individuals, banks, servicer’s and trustees.
- Full service commercial real estate brokerage
- Advisory services
Atlanta Tech Village
Atlanta Tech Village is building a thriving ecosystem in the tech community. Our mission is to support and inspire entrepreneurs to achieve success through a community that promotes faster connections between talent, ideas and capital. Together, we will fuel Atlanta’s rise to a top five tech startup center in the U.S.
- Tech focused coworking space for startups
- Meeting rooms and common areas
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
Georgia Chamber of Commerce
The size of our network matters and is impactful. We represent investors in every county of our state with a diverse cross section of over 500 industry sectors. Our membership includes small storefronts and large corporations-no matter the size or type of business. We provide proactive policy, aggressive advocacy and meaningful investor services that impact your bottom line.
- Credibility and Public Voice
- Exposure and Publicity
- Connection Opportunities
- Marketing Opportunities
- Making Connections for Your Business
- Business Development and Expansion
- Member Discounts
- Special Services
- Legal and Local Government Advocacy
- Seminar and Educational Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Atlanta to Philadelphia!