ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN eauclaire, WI
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Eauclaire, WI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for new office cubicles, used office cubicles, or open plan office furniture near Eauclaire, Lake Hallie, and Chippewa Falls, Arnold’s has you covered in “Lake Trout Capital!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Eauclaire, WI and across the nation.
We Trust These Local Companies to Help You With Your Move!
When moving your family, you want professional movers who know exactly what they’re doing. Movers who have the expertise and the track record to back up their promise of a hassle-free move. For that type of experience, Economy Movers is your team. Our residential movers provide both local and long distance moving services. So whether you are moving in-city or out of state, Economy Movers has you covered.
- Commercial Real Estate Moves
- Real Estate Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Local Moves
Century 21 Ace Realty
Phone: (800) 709-2121
No matter how big or small your needs, our professionals will find you the perfect home. We’ve worked with first-time homebuyers and seasoned homeowners. Whether you are looking for a new home for your growing family or a vacation home for making memories, we can help.
- Home Financing
- Title and Closing Services
- Relocation and Corporate Services
- Real Estate School
- Insurance Services
- Home-Related Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Warranty Coverage
- Property Management
- Rental Services
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
Fox Cities Chamber
This is also a premier place for business. The Fox Cities diverse economy is represented by the paper, technology, manufacturing, retail, service and electronic industries. Employers take advantage of this positive and dynamic environment, along with the areas low cost of operations, quality infrastructure, highly skilled workforce and supportive atmosphere.
- Talent Development
- Business Development
It only takes three simple steps when working with arnold’s:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Eauclaire to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!