Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Yorba Linda, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Yorba Linda, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Yorba Linda, Chino, Eastvale, and Fullerton, Arnold’s has you covered in the city known as “Land of Gracious Living!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Yorba Linda, CA and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you with all your business needs!
Student Movers takes the stress right out of moving! Our trusted movers are well educated, college or post- graduate students with a real knack for moving (hence the name!). We have won countless Super Service Awards from Angie’s List for our professional, friendly, same day moving service.
Every move is planned according to your individual needs and we ensure that your precious items are in safe, capable hands! Whether your job is large or small, home or office, we are always ready to get your boxes packed, loaded up, and on your way to your new destination!
- Residential and Commercial
- Loading and Unloading Services
- Moving and Packing
- Loading & Unloading
- Assembling & Disassembling
- Tools, Dollies, Wrap, Pads/Blankets(Included)
- Residential & Commercial Move
KW Commercial is committed to excellence.
KW Commercial, the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams Realty, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, is no stranger to success. Our commercial team consists of the most knowledgeable, results-driven brokers backed by the most innovative and scalable technology the commercial real estate industry has to offer.
- Process/Systems Consulting
- Lease Abstract/Lease Review
- Project Construction Management
- Portfolio Overview
- Strategic Planning
- Lease Versus Own Analysis
- Site Evaluations
- Economic Incentives
- Property Acquisitions
In a world where banks seem more similar than different, we stand apart. First and foremost, our independence and family ownership gives us an advantage to our larger, publicly held counterparts. Not only can we act quickly with an empowered team but, by being engrained with the local communities, can also be more responsive to your specific needs. As an independent bank, we’re fully committed to staying that way. We have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients in both prosperous and challenging economic times. Not many banks can boast this level of commitment.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce
The Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization designed to improve the business climate and quality of life for both our members and the businesses they represent. Our services are aimed at bringing together members of the community on the platform of education, networking, and most importantly, creating rewarding relationships.
- Weekly Networking Meeting with informative speakers and networking with other local businesses, organizations. An hour a week will keep you connected and informed.
- Business of the Month opportunity
- Annual Installation Breakfast
- Mixers – Business After Hours
- Limited Health and medical benefits for you and your employees
- Chamber Bucks Program
- Professional map of Yorba Linda with advertising opportunities
- Listing your business in the Bi-annual Business Directory and advertising opportunities
- Listing and linking to your business on our award-winning website
- Referring your business to those who inquire.
- Quarterly Chamber newsletter
- Professional seminars throughout the year
- Membership Directory
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Yorba Linda to Philadelphia!