Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR STAMFORD, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Stamford, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, and Greenwich, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City that Works!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Stamford, CT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Pyramid Real Estate Group
Founded in 1972 in Stamford, Connecticut by Michael Gray. Over time the firm has developed into a full service real estate company to offer one point of contact for client’s property needs.
- Condominium Community Management
- Commercial Property Management
- Residential Property Management
- Leasing & Sales Brokerage
- 24/7 Emergency Building Maintenance
- Construction Service
- Property Accounting
An advanced workspace for the creative community, Comradity offers both a physical and virtual environment where top independent creative professionals become more visible to businesses, share knowledge and discover unexpected synergies while collaborating — amid a unique combination of state-of-the art resources all under one roof.
- Team Building Exercises
- Futuristic work space
- Conference Rooms
As a U.S. Small Business Administration Micro-loan Intermediary Lender, Justine Petersen borrows capital from the SBA and originates loans to entrepreneurs that do not have access to commercial or conventional loans. The typical loan from this fund is under $10,000.
- One-on-one counseling and technical assistance
- Credit building strategies. Justine Petersen believes that strong personal financial stability supports sound business financial management and therefore, all counseling begins with a review of personal credit history.
- FDIC Money Smart Curriculum
- Justine Petersen has developed a business plan questionnaire to assist clients through the business planning process. Many Petersen clients have existing informal businesses, but do not have written business plans. Justine Petersen assists clients to transition from informal to formal micro-enterprises.
- Micro-loan origination
- Post-loan technical assistance for those that struggle to meet their business plan benchmarks and for those that are expanding their businesses.
Stamford Chamber of Commerce
The Stamford Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the civic and economic vitality of Stamford, Connecticut. The Chamber’s primary mission is “to represent, strengthen and unify Stamford business community efforts to provide the best environment in which to work and live”
- Poltiical Advocacy
- Business Mentoring
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Stamford to Philadelphia!