Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR San Leandro, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around San Leandro, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near San Leandro, Alameda, and Hayward, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Dro!”
We’re Not costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around San Leandro, CA and across the nation.
allow these local companies to guide you to success!
Beltmann Relocation Group
Beltmann understands what is required for an efficient office move in the San Francisco area. Our experienced moving professionals work closely with your team to customize an effective plan of action for small or large businesses.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- International Moving
- Corporate/ Office Moves
- Industrial Moves
Deadrich Real Estate, Inc.
To help our clients achieve their real estate goals by providing excellent service, professional representation, thorough follow through and unwavering integrity.
- Residential Listings
- Commercial Listings
- Property Management
- Market Valuation
- Info & Resources
We are committed to fostering economic, social, and environmental sustainability across our business practices and employee culture.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans & Lines of Credit
- Commercial & Institutional
- Treasury Management
- Personal Banking
- Investment Management
San Leandro Chamber of Commerce
As San Leandro’s leading business organization that connects businesses with each other and supports economic development and revitalization, the San Leandro Chamber of Commerce also speaks out on important issues that affect businesses and encourages community engagement? The membership ranges from small, family-owned businesses to large industrial companies.
- Online Directory Listing
- Promotional News Feed
- Networking Events & Mixers
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Event Sponsorships
- Referrals & Resources
- Political Action Committees
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from San Leandro to Philadelphia!