Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lynchburg, VA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lynchburg, VA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lynchburg, Madison Heights, Forest, and Woodlands, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Hill City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lynchburg, VA and across the nation.
Let these local companies guide you to success!
Lynchburg Movers is your number one choice when you need to relocate anywhere in Central VA. We will get you and your belongings safely from A to B.
- Full-service Household Moves
- Government/Military Household Moves
- Company relocation
- Special Item Shipping and Delivery
- Global Moves
- Online Tracking Programs
- Move-Out Cleaning Service
- Move-In Housekeeping Service
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer
Real estate today is more complex than ever. If it’s time for you to buy, sell, lease or modify your property portfolio, the options can seem endless and the information needed to make a wise decision can be overwhelming. As the market leader we have met this challenge head on by working as a results-oriented team that provides comprehensive solutions.
We are more than just a real estate firm to our clients, we are partners for success. The partnership with our clients starts with our listening intently to their needs and understanding their short and long term goals. This gives us the necessary information to lead them to results that add maximum value to their company or to their individual portfolio.
- Industrial Services
- Office Services
- Retail Services
- Capital Markets
- Investment Services
- Landlord/Buyer Representation
- Property Management
- Hospitality Management
- Project Management
TOOLRY is a coworking space for a growing group of entrepreneurs, creatives, freelancers, developers, and artists in Lynchburg. A place for you to get work done, while colliding and building community with like-minded people.
- Creative workspace
- Tea and Coffee
- Photo Shoot Studio Rentals
- Internet Access
- Storage Space
- Access to Member Meetings & Events
- Standing Tables
At Select Bank, we believe in helping our customers find success. As a bank owned entirely by local shareholders, we take great pride in the fact that our employees live, work and play in the communities we serve. Get to know more about how we operate and who we are.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Merchant Services
- Business Loan Inquiry
- Personal Banking
Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance
The Alliance focuses on promoting entrepreneurial start-ups, business expansion and retention, and new job creation; advocacy; workforce development; connecting people and businesses; community, minority, and small business development; and the cultivation of local and regional leadership.
- Member Events
- Alliance Events
- Regional Economic Development
- Legislative Advocacy
- Ribbon Cuttings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lynchburg to Philadelphia!