Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Jacksonville, nc
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Jacksonville, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Jacksonville, Piney Green, Pumpkin Center, and Half Moon, Arnold’s has you covered in “J-Ville!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Jacksonville, NC and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you with all your business needs!
Coleman American Moving Services, Inc.
You can stop looking for moving companies in Jacksonville, NC, as you’ve found us at Coleman. Since 1914, we have been a professional moving company performing local, intrastate, cross-country and international moves customized to the needs of our customers. As an agent of Allied Van Lines, we can perform any move, anywhere in the world. We are also a ProMover, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality service.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Corporate Moving
Ray Properties Inc.
Our organization is highly regarded as a local leader in Commercial Real Estate services and management. Ray Properties will assist you in every step of the way finding your commercial space.
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Property Management
- Property Rentals
At First Bank, local bankers work with you to provide the right combination of banking solutions to help you save time, spend less, and improve your financial well-being.
We’re small enough to know you like a neighbor, but large enough to provide everything you need to manage your finances. Come see why individuals, families, and businesses have trusted us for generations.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Check Collections
- Treasury Management
Jacksonville-Onslow Chamber of Commerce
The Jacksonville•Onslow Chamber of Commerce has a 70plus year tradition of doing what’s best for the business community. The Chamber is a volunteer organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promotion the civic and economic progress of our community.
The Jacksonville•Onslow Chamber of Commerce could be viewed as the Chamber of Collaboration. The Commerce Center is home to the Chamber, Onslow County Tourism, Jacksonville Onslow Economic Development, and the Jacksonville Onslow Sports Commission. The Chamber’s Military Affairs Committee is the oldest military affairs committee in the Marine Corps hosts’ communities. The Chamber’s reach also extends past the county line to Raleigh and even Washington, D.C with Government Affairs Committee.
- Member Discounts
- County and Beyond
- Chamber Events
- Chamber Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Jacksonville to Philadelphia!