Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Hamilton, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Hamilton, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Hamilton, New Miami, Millville, and Fairfield, Arnold’s has you covered in “Little Chicago!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Hamilton, OH and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Gibson Movers are a family owned, fully licensed, fully insured, Better Business Bureau listed business with a AAA rating.
Gibson movers was established in 1936 in Hamilton, Ohio. We have been in operation for over 75 years and counting.
We are a full service moving company and offer both local and long distance moving services.
We treat your belongings like our own and take pride in our company so that you will recommend us to your family and friends. Moving can be a stressful time, let us help you move forward.
- Packing Supplies
- Oversized Moving
Founded as Bergman Group, Inc., NAI Bergman is a leader in Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky, Southeast Indiana and Dayton markets. NAI Bergman is a family-owned and operated full service commercial real estate brokerage, property management, development and construction management firm. Spanning over 65 years and four generations of commercial real estate experience, NAI Bergman has steadily grown by meeting client needs and partnering with others to promote mutual growth and prosperity in all aspects of commercial property ownership.
- Property Management
- Corporate Services
- Investment Sales
- Acquisition & Disposition
We balance mission and margin to participate in the growth and revitalization of the communities we call home.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Business CD
- Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
- Financing Equipment
- Leasing Equipment
Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce works to create an environment where business can succeed and to attract new business to the community while retaining and expanding existing business and industry. The Chamber has members in Hamilton, Fairfield Township, Ross, Butler County, Cincinnati, Dayton and the surrounding areas that are marketing and expanding their business in the Greater Hamilton area.
- Economic Development
- Community Development
- Workforce Development
- Business/Government Relations
- Small Business Development
- Business Advocacy
- Business/Education Relations
- Leadership Development
- Partnership Building
- Business Networking
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Hamilton to Philadelphia!