Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bellingham, WA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bellingham, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Bellingham, Dewey, Geneva, and Van Wyck, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Subdued Excitement!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bellingham, WA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Iron Man Movers
The Iron Man Movers SUPERHEROES strive to bring you a quality of excellence you won’t find in other moving companies. Their values and work ethic are put to work for you with every move they make.
- Residential Moving Services
- Commercial Moving Services
Pacific Continental Realty
Pacific Continental Realty, LLC (PCR) was formed in 1972 in Orange County, CA, and its headquarters moved to Washington in 1990 as the first commercial brokerage in Whatcom County. The company remains privately owned and has continued to grow due to its successful endeavors on behalf of its clients. The professionals at PCR will work for your interests as if they were our own.
- Commercial Listings
- Office/ Retail
- Industrial Listings
- Property Management
The Pond Coworking
Work alongside and collaborate with other small business owners and design professionals. Mellow, friendly office mates; enjoy occasional celebrations and networking events. Just bring your favorite computer and chair and start working!
- Conference Rooms
- 24/7 Access
- Creative Workspace
- Healthy Environment
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
Bellingham Whatcom Chamber of Commerce
The Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the leading advocate for businesses in the Northwest Washington region. The chamber advocates for a strong business community and aims to make the Bellingham and Whatcom County area a great place to live, work, shop and play by influencing public policy, aiding in economic development and helping its members succeed.
- Membership Categories
- Member Mailing List
- Ribbon Cutting
- Spring Business Showcase Booth
- Marketing e-Blast
- Membership Discounts
- Networking Breakfast
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bellingham to Philadelphia!