Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Sandy, UT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Sandy, UT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Sandy, Draper, White City, and Granite, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Sandy City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Sandy, UT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Capital Commercial Real Estate
By drawing upon a range of expertise in real estate, finance, and development—as well as effective teamwork—our agents are able to create thorough and effective strategies for achieving your objectives.
- Project Leasing
- Management Services
- Investment Services
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Valuation & Advisory
Salt Mine Productive Workspace
The Salt Mine was designed to be a 21st Century productive workspace center. In this day and age of high-speed internet and virtual offices, the traditional office space is changing face. Many people work from home or on the go. The Salt Mine provides a way for companies or individuals who run virtual offices to come together, connect with other professionals, network, hold corporate meetings, training labs or other events.
- Creative workspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event space
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal banking
- Credit cards
- investment advice
- Small business loans
- Payment processing
- Commercial banking
Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce
The Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce significantly contributes to the economic prosperity of its members and the community. We believe small business is the foundation of the economy and we are here to help!
- Networking luncheons
- Business mentoring program
- Marketing for your business
- Business Marketplace events held three times a year
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to open your new store
- Women in business
- Monthly mixers
- Breakfasts with inspirational and motivational speakers
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Sandy to Philadelphia!