Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Portland, OR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Portland, ME to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, and Tigard, Arnold’s has you covered in “Rip City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Portland, ME and across the nation.
These local companies are here to assist you with most of your business needs!
Phone: (503) 221-1900
We provide a full suite of occupier services designed to drive value and business advantage for our clients worldwide.
- Facility Management
Phone: (503) 517-6900
A cozy place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi. Come and work here!
- Conference Rooms
- Central Air
Phone: (503) 986-0123
The 2011 Oregon Legislative Assembly passed House Bill 3247, calling for a “One Stop Shop for Business” online portal to be established to provide resources for starting, expanding and operating a business in Oregon or relocating a business within or to Oregon.
- Startup Loans
- Industrial Loans
- Tax Credits
- Business Permits
Portland Business Alliance
The Alliance’s mission to promote and foster an environment in the Portland region that attracts, supports and retains private-sector jobs, spurs economic vitality and enables quality educational opportunities for the region’s residents.
- Business mentoring
- Local and online workshops
- Tools and resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Portland to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!