Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Omaha, ne
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Omaha, NE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Omaha,La Vista, and Gretna, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Gateway to the West!”
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Omaha, NE and across the nation.
from finance to moving, these local companies have you covered!
All My Son’s Moving & Storage
Phone: (402) 972-4606
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Omaha is a family-owned and operated moving company based on the neighborly principles of hard work and genuine service. With over four generations of moving experience, our Omaha local movers are confident that our customers will receive superb movers, the best equipment and dedicated service from our family of moving professionals.
Phone: (402) 345-5866
We create positive, memorable experiences by exceeding expectations both in business outcomes and in personal interactions. Integrity, ethics and empathy guide every interaction and define our service approach with clients and colleagues.
- Corporate Solutions
- Investment Services
- Project Management
- Property Marketing
- Real Estate Management Services
- Research Services
- Valuation and Advisory Services
- Brokerage: Landlord Representation
- Brokerage: Tenant Representation
Phone: (402) 819-4022
Do Space® is looking for community members who are passionate about serving the community to help build and lead Do Space into the future. You don’t have to be a technology expert to get involved; you just need a desire to help other people. Join us and become a leader of one of the most innovative community technology projects in the country.
- 3D Lab
- Computer Workstations
- First Floor/ Back View
- Teen Room
- Littles Lan
- Meeting Rooms
Mutual Bank Of Omaha
Phone: (402) 351-5118
More to the point, millions of families across the country know Mutual of OmahaOpens a New Window, as a highly-rated provider of insurance and financial services…since 1909. Mutual of Omaha Bank is driven by the same core values as our parent company. Strength. Stability. Service. It’s in our DNA.
- Bank Accounts
- Cards Treasury Management
- Merchant Services
- Wealth management
- Small Business Solutions
Greater Omaha Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (402) 346-5000
Mission: To champion a thriving business community and a prosperous region through visionary leadership and collaboration.
- Build Business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Omaha to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!