Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Newport News, va.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Winston-Salem to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg, and Yorktown, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hampton Roads!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Newport News and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies!
Phone: (855) 978-6788
“Virginia movers” has been providing quality services in the organization of residential and corporate moving, offering a wide range of additional services. Being one of the local movers Virginia, we do not limit our operations within one state, so we are ready to arrange national and international relocations for you, as well as local and long distance removals. We are one of the movers Virginia that specialize in military and government moving.
- Packing and Unpacking
- Long Distance Moving
- Moving Checklist
- Professional Movers
- Loading and Unloading
- Electrical Disconnection of Equipment
- Packaging Materials
Tison Commercial Properties
Phone: (757) 873-1982
Tison Commercial Properties Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that was started by Edwin C. Tison Sr. in 1982. His two sons, Edwin (Eddie) C. Tison Jr. and Charles Randolph (Randy) Tison, joined the company in 1988 and 1984, respectively. Ed Sr. served as President and Principal Broker until his death in June of 2011, when he was succeeded by Eddie in those roles. The third generation joined the company later in 2011 when Edwin III (Trey), a recent Old Dominion University graduate, obtained his real estate license and began working with his father and uncle. Randy passed in March 2014.
- Brokerage services
- Advisory Services
Old Point National Bank
Phone: (757) 728-1200
Since we first opened in 1923, Old Point National Bank has been committed to our customers and our community. Old Point has grown to 18 convenient branches throughout Hampton Roads and offers surcharge-free access to over 55,000 ATMs worldwide as part of the Allpoint ATM network. Even though Old Point has grown substantially over the decades, we still operate under local management, with the same trusted name, and the same genuine concern about our customers.
Whether you are a long-time Hampton Roads resident or a newcomer to our area, you will find that Old Point can meet nearly all of your financial needs. We offer you state-of-the-art technology and sophisticated financial products to help you easily manage your finances. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
- Wealth Management
Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (757) 622-2312
The Hampton Roads Chamber is the Region’s premier business organization. We help businesses succeed, drive regional economic growth and enhance the quality of life of our community’s residents.
The Chamber offers networking opportunities, educational programs, cost-saving employee benefit programs, marketing tools and other services to fill the needs of our business members and contribute to measurable growth for them.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Newport News to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!