Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Harrisburg, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Harrisburg, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, and Hershey, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Keystone Capitol.”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Harrisburg, PA and across the nation.
these local companies are here to assist you with your business needs!
Parks Moving Companies
Professional office movers, like Parks Moving Companies, will help make this process a whole lot easier. To make sure your relocation goes smoothly, contact Parks Moving Companies to speak with one of our professional relocation consultants. Our knowledge and experience to coordinate a large scale corporate relocation is unsurpassed in the relocation industry and we promise to deliver a stress-free experience from beginning to end.
- Moving services for large and small companies
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture reassembly
- Move coordinator
Landmark Commercial Realty
At Landmark Commercial Realty, we provide a wealth of expertise to aid our clients in making informative decisions about their property needs. From brokerage services to consulting and market information, our team of dedicated realtors will provide you with the most relevant information for your commercial and industrial real estate needs.
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Major Project Marketing
- Site Search and Selection
- Large Land Assemblages
- Interaction with Brokerage Community
- Comprehensive Marketing Program
- Contract/Lease Negotiations and Closings
- Build-to-Suit Projects
St@rtup is Harrisburg’s first co-working space. Our goal is to connect dreamers and doers, thinkers and tinkerers. Those getting started need a place to work, connect, and be inspired. Away from the distractions of home, noise of a coffee shop or expense of old world offices, our members have an opportunity to innovate like never before.
- Fast internet access
- All utilities included
- Mailing address and mail services
- Communal lounge area
- Kitchen area
- Work stations
- Resource library
- Storage space
Capital Region Economic Development Corporation
CREDC is the leading Certified Economic Development Organization serving Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. In this capacity, CREDC facilitates many of the state’s economic development loan programs for the businesses of our region. CREDC is audited and tested annually to maintain these certifications, attesting to its professional capacity to underwrite and service business loans with the Commonwealth’s economic development programs.
- Locally based small business loans
- A variety of loans for different uses
Harrisburg Young Professionals
Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP) is a group of young, active, civic-minded professionals who have a clear vision of Harrisburg’s future as a great place to live, work and play. We are part of a movement that is breathing new life into urban areas and lessening the negative impact of suburban sprawl.
- Fill leadership roles in the community
- Network with other professionals
- Help support and build the community
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Harrisburg to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!