Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER for the empire state OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Buffalo, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Buffalo, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Buffalo, Fort Erie, Williamsville, and West Seneca, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the famous Buffalo Sauce!
WE’RE NOT office max, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Buffalo, NY and across the nation.
let these local businesses assist you in your diversified business needs!
Lincoln Moving & Storage
At Lincoln Moving & Storage, we are experts in commercial and facility moves in Buffalo. It is our aim to satisfy our customers’ needs in Buffalo by providing high quality, commercial moving services and solutions. We understand that relocating is one of the most logistically challenging processes your company may ever have to face. It’s critically important that you work with commercial movers in Buffalo that have the experience, processes, equipment, technology, and personnel to get the job done affordably and efficiently.
- Dedicated, experienced project management
- Office and industrial moves
- Asset management / storage
- National move management
MJ Peterson Real Estate
MJ Peterson’s Commercial Real Estate Division is dedicated to providing its clients the finest level of market knowledge, advisory, management & consultative services. We list, sell & lease properties in Buffalo & throughout Western New York.
- Site Search
- Tenant Representation
- Owner Representation
- Market Analysis
- Tax Exchanges
Dig, a coworking space, is a project of the BNMC, Inc. The BNMC, Inc. is a self-sustaining enterprise driving social change in our community. Part of our mission is to support entrepreneurs and help grow businesses to create jobs. dig, a 6,000 square foot coworking space located on the first floor of the IC, is designed to help entrepreneurs of all types to form, refine, and launch their business ideas by providing them with education, mentoring, and access to broad business networks.
- business incubator
- legal, accounting, insurance, marketing, IT, and venture capital groups to support companies in the incubator
- coworking and event space for entrepreneurs
- rent private offices, work stations, conference rooms and event space
- hosts events for members
US Small Business Administration
Since its founding on July 30, 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration has delivered millions of loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
- access to capital
- entrepreneurial development
- government contracting
- government advocacy
NAWBO: Buffalo Niagara
The NAWBO Buffalo Niagara Chapter has been helping women entrepreneurs thrive since 1994. We are the premier organization for Buffalo-Niagara’s diverse range of women-owned businesses; fostering a network of women entrepreneurs, a strong voice on important advocacy issues, and providing high quality educational programs for a dynamic and diverse group of women business owners and chapter partners.
- Educational and networking opportunities
- Encouragement through mentoring and support
- Promotion and acknowledgement of the pioneer spirit
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Buffalo to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!