Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bentonville, AR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bentonville, AR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bentonville, Rogers, Centerton, Fayetteville, Springdale and Little Flock, Arnold’s has you covered in “Northwest Arkansas.”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bentonville,AR and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Two Men and a Truck
Phone: (479) 202-4498
We’re proud to serve the Northwest Arkansas area with professional movers from our location in Bentonville. We opened the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Bentonville office in 2006 with just two trucks in our fleet. We’re proud to say since then, our location has grown rapidly — we now operate a 14-truck fleet, including a semi!
- Residential Movers
- Business Movers
Steve Fineberg and Associates
Phone: (479) 271-4161
Steve Fineberg & Associates, Inc. is a full service real estate brokerage company. Our President, Steve Fineberg has been a Commercial Specialist for over thirty years. Our office has a team of local market experts that can guide you through every step along the way to achieving your business goals.
- Commercial Sales
- Commercial Leasing
- Property Management
- Bank Owned Disposition
Phone: (479) 286-1100
The office space, which is steps away from Wal-Mart, has a freight elevator making it easy to bring in product samples and three display rooms. The area includes many small companies in the professional, scientific and technical services industry and construction firms. The business center is minutes away from restaurant row and the new Promenade retail center, and major hotels are within five miles.
- Receptionist, Admin
- Short-term, Long-term
- Tech Support
- Conference Rooms
Signature Bank of Arkansas
Phone: (479) 254-2970
Signature Bank of Arkansas was established in 2005 by a team of well-respected and experienced local bankers who had the dream of building a bank where decisions were made locally and in the best interests of not only the bank but customers and team members as well.
- Wealth Management
Bentonville Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (479) 273-2841
The Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce has played a vital role in the community and economic development of Northwest Arkansas for more than 80 years. The Bentonville Chamber was formed in 1926 and became the Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce in 1979. The Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Arkansas State Chamber and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Professional connections
- Networking and educational events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bentonville to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!