This position travels to customer job sites locally and sometimes regionally to meet delivered product and execute a complete, professional installation of anywhere from a conference table or chair to hundreds of workstations. Installer is crafty, diligent, and professional. Sometimes may be asked to deliver product or disassemble standing workstations.
WHO WE ARE
Arnold’s Office Furniture is the exclusive dealer of the revolutionary Sunline Sliding Cubicles that’s making waves across the country with multi-billion dollar companies like American Airlines, Geico, Ace Hardware, Aramark, Dole, MGM Studios, Colliers, Magna Mirrors, Apex Tool Group, Vehicle Service Group, Cemex, Exelon, Siemen’s, Johnson Controls, ON Semiconductor, some doozies we can’t mention because of confidentiality agreements, and many more.
Arnold’s offers the full package to our customers including space planning, procurement, delivery and installation at a price that is frustrating Herman Miller, Steelcase, and other big name dealers across the country.
At Arnold’s we aren’t just selling office furniture and making a profit, we’re helping businesses grow long-term by giving them modern, flexible office furniture that will make employees happier, more comfortable, and more productive. And guess who they come back to when they grow? 🙂
ON THE JOB
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· General mechanical skills and aptitude – especially with office furniture
· Craftiness, creativeness, and on the job decision-making ability should obstacles arise
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to read construction blueprints and CAD installation drawings
· Demonstrated competence related to writing installation project and problem reports.
· Knowledgeable in the operation of warehouse equipment and lightweight tools (i.e., use of a forklift or pallet jack to move furniture; and lightweight tools to install or repair furniture)
· Excellent customer service skills, conducting customer contact in a professional and courteous manner
· Valid driver’s license – box truck experience preferred
** Dependent on experience.
Arnold’s is based near Philadelphia, but installs office furniture across all of North America and will work with any qualified installer across the United States and into Canada. Inquire within!