Cubicles and Office Furniture Installation
Our experienced staff of office furniture installation technicians are ready to set up your office. When you select our White Glove delivery service, we will deliver and install your furniture, freeing you up to run your own business.
Whether it is planning a large scale installation of 500 cubicles or workstations or assembling desks, we will be at your door when your furniture arrives to provide assistance with construction and staging. We will also make sure your floor plan is followed exactly the way you envision. We know how important it is to follow through with a plan, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your furniture and the configuration. We do not consider our job done until you are happy with all aspects of the buying process.
WHY HIRE PROFESSIONALS FOR OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLATION?
Companies have many ways to maximize their office furniture budgets. One method is to turn to a supplier like Arnold’s Office Furniture to get deep discounts on high-quality furnishings including two-person workstations, three-person workstations, modular SUNLINE cubicles, benching systems and more. However, corporations should hesitate at installing their new office furniture without hiring extra help.
Though it can be tempting to try to install furniture on your own, you lose the key advantages of working with professional installers:
- Time: Time equals money in the business world. Although you may hear that cubicles installation is a breeze, it can end up taking your team many more hours finalizing your cubicle layout. On the other hand, teams of cubicle installers will already be familiar with the specifications to exactly put together any type of standard office furniture. This means they can streamline the installation process, getting you and your employees back to work—and bringing in revenue—faster.
- Safety: Do you have the tools and equipment you need to safely install your cubicles, desks or workstations? Are you certain that your team members are healthy enough to securely move and handle the material parts and pieces necessary? Professional installers are vetted individually to ensure they are up to the challenges of the job. You get peace of mind knowing that they will bring everything they need to do the job correctly and safely.
- Assembly: Anyone who has ever put together a piece of furniture for the first time knows the concern of not having the expected number of hardware pieces and parts on hand. A professional installer will make sure the parts are available before work begins.
- Warranty: Does your office furniture come with a guarantee or warranty? Read the fine print. You may discover that the warranty is automatically voided if you install the office furnishings on your own instead of hiring a credentialed expert installer.
- Planning: If you are adding a series of cubicles to an office building or whole floor, you have a design layout to follow. Installers who build and move cubicles for a living are comfortable reading and following layout plans. They can also notice and indicate potential issues, making them an invaluable asset to the final outcome.
- Disposal: You have a vision of how your workplace will look after you get your workstations, benches and cubicles installed and working. But have you considered how you are going to get rid of all the debris and excess cardboard, wood, metal and other items left over from the install? A professional cubicle installation company will have this under control so you never have to give it a second thought.
ALLOW ARNOLD’S TO HELP WITH OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLATION
For 90 years, the people at Arnold’s Office Furniture have been passionate industry experts. In addition to selling high-quality modular cubicles and other office furnishings, we offer office furniture installation.
What type of installation services do we provide for our customers around the nation? We can:
- Send all cubicle pieces and other items directly to your facility
- Take inventory of all your office furnishings and related materials before the install officially begins
- Meticulously check through all parts so we know that everything has been delivered as expected and take care of any problems on your behalf
- Follow installation guidelines and protocols to keep your furniture compliant with warranties and guarantees
- Conduct the actual installation at a date and time that lessens the likelihood of disrupting your operations
- Install cubicles efficiently without cutting corners and examine finished furniture to ensure it meets stability and safety requirements
- Remove any materials that should be recycled or discarded after the installation is complete
TRUST ARNOLD’S OFFICE FURNITURE FOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLATION
At Arnold’s Office Furniture, we know that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a professional furniture installer. Trust us for service beyond comparison. We maintain a commitment to unparalleled excellence in everything we do.
Our cubicle installers care about the quality of their work. As such, they consistently deliver the best results for our corporate clientele. Whether you need a row of modular, flexible cubicles installed in a building not far from your headquarters or you have relocated to a new space and require professional installation for every floor, we can help.
If you’re looking for cubicle installation companies near you, contact us online today to learn how our cubicle installers could meet your company’s needs.
LET US DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
No matter the size and shape of your office, we have the expertise available to get your office up and running with our quick and simple office furniture installation services. We offer used cubicle installation services as well. Let us know how we can assist you with your furniture installation!