Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Wilmington, DE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Wilmington, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Wilmington, New Castle, and Claymont, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Chemical Capital of the World!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Wilmington, DE and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Hopkins & Sons Inc
Hopkins & Sons, Inc. was founded by Clarence and Harry Hopkins in 1946. Located in New Castle County, Delaware, Hopkins & Sons is a locally owned and operated moving and storage company. Originally a single-truck moving company, Hopkins & Sons has since grown to a fleet of over twenty vehicles.
Medori Commercial Realty, LLC
Medori Commercial Realty is a Wilmington based commercial real estate brokerage firm providing comprehensive real estate advisory and transaction services to many of the city’s largest corporations, property owners, investors and developers. With over 20 years of experience representing both landlords and tenants, Medori Commercial Realty provides solid, objective commercial market intelligence.
- Commercial Realty Services
Start It Up Delaware
Our goal is to be a catalyst for all dreamers and build a vibrant startup community in Delaware through partnerships with the State government, private industry and early-stage entrepreneurs.
- Tiers of coworking space
First State Community Loan Fund
In response to growing concerns over poverty in the City of Wilmington, Delaware, the Episcopal General Convention called for the church and the Delaware community to support a new community economic initiative. A diverse collection of community members came together to form First State Community Loan Fund (CLF) in 1992. Their goal was to use proven business strategies in new and innovative ways, providing loans and sound business advice to community-based organizations and entrepreneurs in low-income communities throughout Delaware. Since its incorporation in 1992, First State CLF has disbursed nearly $27 million to over 1100 small businesses and community organizations.
- Small Business Lending
- Retail Assistance Program
- Women’s Business Center
New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Newark Network is a network of business, academic and community leaders who seek to establish the Greater Newark Area as a center for innovation, creativity, and technology. A New Castle County Chamber of Commerce venture, it is co-chaired by Mark Kleinschmidt, NCCCC President, and Paul Pomeroy, Chair, Chamber Board of Directors. Members of the Greater Newark Network (GNN) include other Newark officeholders and representatives from the Delaware Technology Park, the University of Delaware, W.L. Gore, and other organizations.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Business Education
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Wilmington to Philadelphia!