Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Palm Coast, FL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Palm Coast, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Palm Coast, Painters Hill, San Mateo, and Flagler Beach, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Island!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Palm Coast, FL and across the nation.
We recommend these local companies to assist in your move!
Palm Coast Moving & Storage
Palm Coast Moving & Storage is the only professional mover with a physical location and warehouse in Palm Coast Florida. We are an award winning moving company with over 20 years of experience offering the highest quality moving, storage facilities, and packing for moving.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Piano Moving (and other Specialty Moving)
- Office Moving
- Storage Facilities
- Packing for Moving
Watson Commercial Realty
As a reliable Real Estate Agent / Property Consultants / Real Estate Consultants & Professionals, we take pride in offering economical and innovative solutions to your commercial property needs namely office space, furnished office space, Call Center, BPO, Software company offices, factories, warehouses, commercial & retail space etc. with our commercial real estate services. Depending on the requirements and budget of our clients, we offer integrated solutions that address our clients’ needs. Watson Commercial Realty Services have helped number of clients to acquire commercial properties like office space and rental priorities.
- Property Evaluation
- Marketing Strategies
- Project Operations
- Seller/Landlord Representation
- Buyer/Tenant Representation
- Commercial Property Management
- Franchise and Business Brokerage
- Commercial Listings
Established in 2007, Office Divvy provides businesses with a professional location, boutique call desk, virtual assistant support and small business consulting services.
Our Team delivers turnkey business operations to work-from-home professionals; corporations; individuals or companies that are starting up or downsizing; so our clients can concentrate on their core business objectives instantly.
- Comfortable Space
- Complimentary Beverages
- High Speed Internet Access
- Networking & Collaboration
- Community Events
- Exposure & Marketing
Welcome to SunTrust. We are an organization driven by purpose and a personal touch. We are passionate about Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being by helping clients, teammates and communities achieve financial confidence.
As one of the nation’s largest and strongest financial services companies, we offer a full suite of products and services designed to meet the needs of our consumer, business, corporate and institutional clients.
Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
Like most chambers of commerce, the Flagler Chamber was formed by a group of local business leaders to address a major concern. In 1962, that concern centered on plans to construct a new interstate (I-95) that would completely bypass Bunnell’s business district along the US-1 corridor. Businesses rallied to raise funds to erect billboards along the newly constructed I-95 letting people know that Flagler County was open for business. This effort marked the formation of the Flagler County Chamber, an organization with a mission of helping the local business community thrive. That was our mission fifty-some years ago, and that is our mission today.
- Expand your Reach
- Member-Only Benefits
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings
- Promotion & Marketing
- Events & Programs
- Communication & Information
- Business Resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Palm Coast to Philadelphia!