Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Upland, cA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Upland, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, and Claremont, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City of Gracious Living!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Upland, CA and across the nation.
These local companies are here to help you in all your business needs!
Golden Eagle Moving Services is family owned and operated. The owners of the company are directly involved in the operation of the company on a daily basis, taking great pride in demonstrating quality for every move. We are committed to making your move as smooth and seamless as possible.
At Golden Eagle Moving Services, we believe that satisfied customers start with satisfied employees. That’s why we recruit the right people, engage in extensive training, aim for long-term employee retention, and provide proper compensation through competitive wages and benefits. While we have modern facilities and equipment, our most-important asset is our family of dedicated employees.
- Containerized Storage
- International Moving
- Local Moving Services
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Office Moving Services
- Professional Packing & Crating
MGR Real Estate
MGR Real Estate is a “full service” brokerage serving Southern California’s residential and commercial needs since 1983. At MGR, we have brokered millions in square footage of investment properties. Our clients include homeowners, investors, tenants, developers, bankers and institutions. Whether residential or commercial, our mission is to understand your business and real estate objectives, so that we can deliver the results you expect from a professional real estate company.
- Property & Asset Management
- Leasing Services
- Marketing & Promotion
- Value Enhancement
- Property Analysis & Evaluation
- On-Site Management Services
Nestled in the city of Upland, TwoTenEast is an innovative space where freelancers and entrepreneurs can cultivate their talents through creative collaboration. The Inland Empire, east of Los Angeles is home to a rich community of thinkers and creatives and TwoTenEast expands upon that tradition.
It’s our mission to provide a space where unique and expansive endeavors can flourish. Our sense of community and collaborative work environment inspires the growth of ideas in our members, which in turn enriches the community of which we are part.
- Creative Workspace
- Mailing Address
- Conference Rooms
- Events & Seminars
- 24/7 Access
- Member Discounts/Perks
- Day Passes
We are committed to fostering economic, social, and environmental sustainability across our business practices and employee culture.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans & Lines of Credit
- Commercial & Institutional
- Treasury Management
- Personal Banking
- Investment Management
Upland Chamber of Commerce
Upland is known as the City of Gracious Living, but we are also a city whose businesses support a strong sense of community. Located at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and one time pride of the citrus industry, Upland enjoys a rich history. A Chamber of Commerce has been in existence in Upland since the early 1900’s. Incorporated in 1963 we serve as a unified voice for all businesses in Upland as we advocate for pro-business issues affecting Upland businesses on the local and state levels.
- Ambassador Committee Involvement
- After Hours Business Mixer
- First Friday Networking Breakfast
- Monthly Membership Luncheon
- Chamber Membership Plaques to Display
- Business Card and Brochure Promotion at the Chamber Office
- Listing on the Chamber Website with a Free Link to Your Business Site
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cuttings
- Educational Business Workshops & Seminars
- Free Business Counseling (SCORE)
- Leadership Academy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Upland to Philadelphia!