Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Smyrna, DE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Smyrna, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Smyrna, Clayton, and Windy Way, Arnold’s has you covered in “Duck Creek City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Smyrna, DE and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Hopkins & Sons Inc
Hopkins & Sons, Inc. was founded by Clarence and Harry Hopkins in 1946. Located in New Castle County, Delaware, Hopkins & Sons is a locally owned and operated moving and storage company. Originally a single-truck moving company, Hopkins & Sons has since grown to a fleet of over twenty vehicles.
R & R Commercial Realty
R&R Commercial Realty is a full service commercial real estate company specializing in all your real estate needs. Established in 1996, R*R commercial realty is a highly successful real estate firm located in Kent and Sussex County, Delaware. With the focus on commercial real estate R&R is one of the most visible as well as respected firms within their service area.
- Investment Properties
- Property Management
- Land Sales
- Self Storage Facilities
For more than 180 years we’ve faithfully served our community, guided by the simple idea that when you do the right thing and treat people the right way, good things happen. To us, this means making service a priority and continually investing in technologies that make it easy to do business with WSFS.
- Small Business
- Commercial Wealth
Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce
CDCC Motto: “The CDCC is @ the Center of it all”
- Legislative Representation
- Economic Development
- US Chamber Membership
- Ground Breaking and Ribbon Cuttings/ Grand Openings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Smyrna to Philadelphia!