Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Mountain View, cA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Mountain View, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Mountain View, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and Santa Clara, Arnold’s has you covered in the city known for its “Incredible Views!”
We’re Not costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Mountain View, CA and across the nation.
These local companies are here to help you in all your business needs!
Providing the best logistics for an unmatched stand point. Rosado Movers offers full service moving services, Storage, hauling, auto transportation, and much more. Rosado Movers in Mountain View, California is a local business who believes in making moves starts with the community. Rosado Movers have been providing the local community with honest and quality service since 2008. We stand behind our customers to give the best service for an affordable price. Logistics is our expertise, let us do the hard work to make your move simple and stress-free. Let Rosado Movers be your premier service.
- Local Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Automobile Transportation
- Junk Removal
- Antique & Fine Art Moving
- Packing Services
- Portable Storage
Renault & Handley
Renault & Handley is a full-service commercial real estate firm with the capacity to broker, manage and develop local real estate on behalf of clients with property in Silicon Valley. We are not a property owner, but with one million square feet under management and over 60 years of local history delivering the full spectrum of real estate services to our clients, we have the unique ability to take complete stewardship of our clients’ properties.
- Tenant Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Property Owner Representation
- Property Management
The Yard Shared Workspace
At The Yard, startups have access to a productive, well-equipped warehouse-turned-workspace with an affordable price tag. Rent for office space in Silicon Valley can be outrageously expensive. Why not save your runway for more important things?
- Shared Office Space
- 24 Hour Access
- Conference Rooms
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Banking Checking/ Savings
- Small Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Payroll Services
- Commercial Banking
Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
The Mountain View Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization which serves as the collective voice of local businesses and industry and is funded by its membership of businesses and organizations, representing more than 40,000 Mountain View employee’s. Through progressive leadership, our organization offers programs and services that support members, customers and visitors and in turn, support the community.
- Visibility & Exposure
- Professional Development & Connections
- Access to Information
- Tools & Resources
- Chamber Events
- Active Listing in Membership Directory
- Investment Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Mountain View to Philadelphia!