Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Yuma, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Yuma, AZ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Yuma, Somerton, Fortuna Hills, and Winterhaven, Arnold’s has you covered in the city where you can “Experience Our Sense of Yuma!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Yuma, AZ and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies!
Horizon Moving Systems of Arizona
Moving and Storage has been our business since 1975. We have proven that taking care of our customers is our number one priority. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1977 and have an A+ rating. Horizon Moving Systems continues the professionalism and expertise of the past 40 years with dedicated and trustworthy employees.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
A.T. Pancrazi Real Estate
A.T. Pancrazi Real Estate Services, Inc., was founded in 1923 by Ange Tousant “A.T.” Pancrazi, who was born in the small town of Farinole on the island of Corsica in the Mediterranean Sea. In 1889, at the age of 14, A.T. Pancrazi immigrated by himself to the United States of America. Thomas J. Pancrazi, the grandson of our Founder, is the licensed and sponsoring broker of the firm and has successfully fostered a solid corporate identity by cornering a major portion of the commercial real estate market in the desert southwest and recognizes his integral and unparalleled involvement in the development of Yuma County as a privilege. Through the innovative and practical pooling of resources that cross market and service lines, our professionals are able to bring together principals, investors, developers and consultants with their respective counterparts and consistently foster successful and profitable real estate transactions.
- Sales & Acquisitions
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
1st Bank Yuma
1st Bank Yuma is community focused and has established itself as a responsible citizen and a business leader in the community in which it operates. Through our friendly, professional staff, 1st Bank Yuma uses local decision making to meet customer needs and enhance shareholder value.
- Personal Checking/Savings
- Consumer/Residential Loans
- Debit & Credit Cards
- Business Loans
- Business Checking/Savings
Yuma County Chamber of Commerce
Since 1905, the Yuma County Chamber of Commerce has been the “business voice” of Greater Yuma. We serve the City of Yuma, Wellton, San Luis, Somerton, and the Cocopah and Quechan Indian Nations.
The Yuma County Chamber of Commerce Website reflects the direction and rapid growth of our Chamber. Each year our partnerships with the local business community, area organizations and local and state government agencies strengthen, providing us with the opportunity to expand our horizons and grow your business.
- Government Advocacy
- Professional Development
- Marketing Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Yuma to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!