Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Youngstown, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Youngstown, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Youngstown, Girard, Hubbard, and Boardman, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Steel Valley!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Youngstown, OH and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
RE/MAX Valley Real Estate
We are focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. We listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, we have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
On average, RE/MAX Associates, sell more real estate than other agents. They are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, are better equipped to market those homes, and are likely to find clients engaged in the home buying process in a shorter period of time.
- Buyer Representation
- Market Analysis & Research
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. At Huntington we are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities.
- Full-service Commercial, Small business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management and Foreign Exchange Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Wealth and Investment Management Services
- Trust Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Regional Chamber’s mission is to provide economic development and business services that promote the growth of our members and Valley, while emphasizing the importance of education to prepare our workforce for an increasingly competitive and global economy.
- Advertising, media and marketing consultations with Chamber marketing staff
- Subscription to Chamber email marketing list, including weekly Take 5 video broadcasts, bi-monthly Perspectives newsletter, and event updates
- Opportunity to be featured in Take 5 video broadcasts
- Subscription to Chamber’s Valley Business magazine, a bi-monthly publication mailed to your business
- Chamber Rewards*
- Access to Chamber member mailing lists
- Access to Save Local Now app, a marketing/email service
- Customizable listings within electronic Membership Directory
- Access to special pricing and sponsorship opportunities for all Chamber events, including HR Hot Topics events, Leadership events, Annual Golf Outing, after-hours mixers, and Power Events
- Business referrals
- Assistance with ribbon cutting/groundbreaking ceremonies
- Industry-specific roundtables
- Membership in Mahoning Valley Safety Council and special pricing for Safety Council events
- Access to free resource publications (wage and benefit, taxes and incentives, education surveys, etc.)
- Recognition and awards programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Youngstown to Philadelphia!