Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Wyoming, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Wyoming, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Wyoming, Grand Rapids, Kentwood, and Holland, Arnold’s has you covered in “Fisher’s Station!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Wyoming, MI and across the nation.
FROM COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TO THE AREA’S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES HAVE YOUR BASES COVERED!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
L. Mason Capitani Corfac International
Founded in 1965, L. Mason Capitani CORFAC International is the oldest locally owned and operated real estate brokerage firm specializing in the sales and leasing of office, medical, industrial and retail properties in Michigan. Our professionals offer a full array of services with market coverage that extends throughout the Detroit Metropolitan area, the State of Michigan and worldwide through our alliance with CORFAC International.
We prioritize client satisfaction, relationship-building and world-class property solutions… three guarantees built on 50 plus years of successful real estate operations.
- Brokerage Services
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Liberty Property & Asset Management
As Grand Rapids’ premier membership facility, Worklab hosts independent work in a shared environment. Worklab offers a wealth of benefits to our coworking members, including copy and printing services, food and beverages in our café, supportive furnishings, and access to our onsite gym.
- Coffee and Healthy Snacks
- High Speed Data
- Concierge Services
- Special Meeting Room Rates
- Access to Fitness Center
- Available Parking
- Copy and Printing Services
- Networking and Events
- Business Mail Services
- Direct Phone Line w/ Voicemail
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. At Huntington we are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities.
- Full-service Commercial, Small business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management and Foreign Exchange Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Wealth and Investment Management Services
- Trust Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
Wyoming-Kentwood Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce in Kentwood and Wyoming was first organized and incorporated in August, 1980 as the Wyoming Chamber of Commerce, Inc. by a group of Wyoming’s civic and business leaders. Some of those individuals included Hy Berkowitz of Rogers Department Store, Jack Loeks of Jack Loeks Theaters, Joe Betten of Courtesy Dodge, the Cities of Wyoming and Kentwood and Delton Parks of Country Fresh.
The Chamber Mission has always focused on promoting the community and helping local businesses to profitably grow sales; we have always relied heavily on our dedicated network of volunteers who work tirelessly to support the Chamber and the local community.
- Business Referrals
- Brochure Distribution
- Certificates of Origin
- Professional Development Seminars
- Mailing Labels
- Leadership Skill Development
- Membership Directory Listing
- Networking Opportunities
- Community Involvement
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Wyoming to Philadelphia!