Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Williamsport , pA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Williamsport ,PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Williamsport, Garden View, Duboistown, and South Williamsport, Arnold’s has you covered in the birthplace of Little League Baseball!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Williamsport , PA and across the nation.
Let these local companies help your business!
Williamsport Moving Company
Phone: (570) 326-1727
Williamsport Moving Company, Inc. was established in the 1950’s and has been an agent of Allied Van Lines since 1953. Family owned and operated since the beginning, a commitment to excellent performance has been passed on from generation to generation.
We have been recognized by Allied Van Lines as an Excellent agent as rated by our customers and Allied. Because of our commitment and sense of pride in a job well done, our customers have come to expect a high level of service when contracting a moving and storage company. Our many repeat customers, corporate and COD, form the basis of our business.
- Local Moves or Intra Pennsylvania
- Interstand and Long Distance
- Office Relocations
- Downsizing and Estate Moves
- International Moving Services
- Fine Arts and Antiques
- Record Storage
- Distribution Services
- Packing and Crating Services
- Trade Show and Conventions
Phone: (570) 601-0774
We are a full service commercial real estate provider partnering with you…our buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to further their real estate business goals. How do we do this? We do this by putting the needs of the client first and foremost.
Phone: (570) 323-9463
Building on a tradition of excellence in community banking that stretches back to 1872, BB&T continues to offer clients a complete range of financial services including banking, lending, insurance, trust and wealth management solutions.
- Deposit Transactions
- Direct Retail Loans
- Credit Cards/constant Crd
- Night Depository Service
- Drive-up Window
Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (570) 326-1971
To preserve, protect and defend the free enterprise system through promoting a good business climate and quality of life for the businesses and people of Lycoming County.
- Professional connections and networking with other local business owners and community leaders
- Credibility to customers
- Member discount programs
- Advocate in local and state government
- Professional training and development
- Gain visibility by getting involved with programs and events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Williamsport to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!