Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Whittier, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Whittier, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Whittier, Montebello, Pico Rivera and Hacienda Heights, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of Whittier College!
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Whittier, CA and across the nation.
Allow these companies to guide you to success!
Mathis Moving Company
Today, over 60 years later, Mathis Moving is still continuing to grow. Although the company has increased in size, Mr. Mathis’ business principles have not been lost or forgotten.
Mathis Moving continues to go above and beyond for every move performed, creating many life long customers. That’s why customers from decades past continue to call us whenever they move.
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Retirement Services
- Debris Removal
- Donation Moving
- Packing and Unpacking
There are plenty of reasons why property owners can trust GM Properties with their most valued assets. Over the last 50 years, the Whittier-based business has become an industry leader in Southern California.
Whether clients are looking for a small, boutique firm or a large, high-powered one, GM Properties’ talented and experienced staff members can accommodate them.
The company services the entire Southern California region, including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties.
- Brokerage Services
- Property Management Services
- Property Association
- Commercial/Industrial Listings
- Residential Listings
- Commercial Association Management Services
- Trustee Services
Pacific Western Bank
Wherever you are on the business continuum, our knowledgeable team stands ready to help you execute your vision and achieve the success you have imagined. We’re more than a business bank—we are a family of companies aligned to deliver all that you want and need from a banking partner.
- Small Business Loans
- Cash Management
- Checking & Savings
- Lending Solutions
- Commercial Real Estate
Whittier Area Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Whittier Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and develop the economic, cultural and civic welfare.
We’ve been serving the business community of greater Whittier since 1914. Our vision is to build a prosperous community through business leadership. Our 21 member Board of Directors meets monthly to review the business plan of the Chamber and to ensure that our programs and services are in support of our mission and our vision.
- Superior Business Networking Events
- Business Development
- Educational Opportunities
- Marketing Assistance
- Legislative Advocacy
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Whittier to Philadelphia!