Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Waukegan, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Waukegan, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Waukegan, North Chicago, Gurnee, and Zion, Arnold’s has you covered in the city formerly known as “Small Fort River!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Waukegan, IL and across the nation.
Let these Local Companies assist you in your move!
Bekins Lake County Movers
For more than 80 Years, families like yours have trusted Bekins Lake County Movers to assist them with their moves. Whether you are moving across the country, or across the globe, Bekins Lake County Movers has the experience that you need to get you there.Services include:
- Free Estimates
- Flexible Payment Options
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
- Move Coordination
- Storage Services
Wagener Equities Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
Wagener Equities, Inc. (WEI) is a full service commercial real estate company. We have roots in the industrial real estate segment, but have worked in the entire scope of the commercial real estate industry. Our core competencies are investment real estate acquisition, marketing, management, leasing, and brokerage of mid-market investment real estate projects throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Commercial Listings
- Asset & Management Services
- Property Owner Representations
- Buyer & Tenant Representation
- Investment Opportunities
First Midwest Bank
At First Midwest Bank, we provide more than just solutions. We provide momentum. For your business. Your finances. Your life. We are a Chicago-based bank with deep financial resources. So we can combine size and stability with quick response. A large array of products with close personal service. And a global perspective with strong local knowledge.
Whether you’re looking for commercial expertise, wealth management, or just a family bank, consider the bank with energy, ideas, and resources.
- Consumer Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Business Lending
- SBA Loans
- Treasury Management
- Commercial Real Estate
City of Waukegan Chamber of Commerce
The City of Waukegan Chamber of Commerce mission is threefold: To promote business growth in Waukegan, to serve members with personal and professional development opportunities and to affect public policy decisions to the benefit of the Waukegan business community.
- Ribbon Cutting/ Grand Opening Ceremonies
- Signature Events
- Membership Lists
- Professional Staff
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Waukegan to Philadelphia!