Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Union City, NJ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Union City, NJ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Union City, Hoboken, New York, and Jersey City, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Embroidery Capital of the United States!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Union City, NJ and across the nation.
LEt these companies assist you in all of your business needs!
Best Price Movers of Union City are the premier service for all your moving needs. We move you quickly and safely. Your item arrive in mint condition the same way they when we loaded them up. Call us today and learn more.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Office Relocation
- Specialty Moving Services
As a full time broker-associate, and active member of the Jersey City community, my team and I are always able to promptly address all of your real estate needs and questions.
- Industrial Sale and Leasing
- Office Sale and Leasing
- Investment Sale and Leasing
- Multifamily Sale and Leasing
- Fair Market Value Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Alternatives
- Site Search
- Disposition of Existing Buildings
New Jersey Office Share
The NJ Office Share Coworking environment is a kind of work style that unites various associations and organizations into one imparted working space. In this setup, firms can be free to concentrate on creating their organization while likewise teaming up with the differing gathering of people around them if needed. The open office organization considers the free stream of plans encouraged by correspondence. In a natural way, organizations can pollinate ideas and receive counsel from one another: a social startup may work close by a style organization, which might then interface with an architect – all in the same space. The NJ Office Share Coworking environment furnish different organizations with the chance to develop and gain from one another, making a helpful group.
- Free WiFi
- Desks and Private Offices
- Conference Rooms
- Cleaning Services
- Creative Rooms
- Storage Services
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we have a clear purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. We fulfill this purpose through a strategy of responsible growth, which includes a focus on environmental, social and governance leadership.
Every day, we’re proud to partner with 46 million individuals, families and businesses, in hundreds of communities through operations in 35 countries to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Cash Management Tools
- Payroll Services
- Remote Deposit
- Invoicing and Payments
- Tax Services
- Credit Cards
- Business Line of Credit
- Business Loans
- Commercial Real Estate
Union City Chamber of Commerce
The Union City Chamber of Commerce is a organization of business and professional people dedicated to improving the economic environment of the Union City community and fostering the development of business growth and prosperity. We provide a wide variety of tools and resources that help our members to grow with business. Owners are able to manage their enterprises efficiently and effectively. We offer research services, professional training, and community engagement. The Union City Chamber of Commerce serves as the liaison among business, government, financial institutions.
- Membership Directory
- Business Networks
- Membership Groups
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Union City to Philadelphia!