Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Union City, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Union City, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Union City, Hayward, Pleasanton, and Fremont, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “California Beet Sugar Company!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Union City, CA and across the nation.
FROM COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TO THE AREA’S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES HAVE YOUR BASES COVERED!
Chipman Relocation Services
Founded in 1939, we are a family owned and operated company that turns the chore of moving into an easy, stress-free task. Whether you’re searching for a local, national or international mover for a residential or workplace relocation, you’ll feel confident that your move is in good hands with Chipman.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Office Moving
- Project Management
- Warehouse Relocation
- Furniture Assembly
The Ivy Group Commercial & Investment Real Estate
The Ivy Group is the leading commercial and investment real estate advisor in the areas of sale, purchase, lease and partnership, balancing innovation with market conditions to tactically identify the best return on investments. The Ivy Group specializes in office, retail, medical, apartment, hotel/motel, industrial, warehouse, self-storage and vacant land.
- Property Management
Phone: 510-516 0078
Critosphere is a co-working space located in Fremont, California that allows small businesses and individuals to leverage those around them while saving money on office space. We are striving to build a community where people work together to help each other achieve their goals.
- Private Offices
- Dedicated Desks
- Mail Receiving
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Hi Speed Internet
- Front Desk attendant
Bank of the West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Union City Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the Union City Chamber of Commerce! The Chamber provides a wide variety of tools and resources that help our member companies to grow and help business owners to manage their enterprises efficiently and effectively.
- Membership Directory
- Ambassador’s Club
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Member Orientation
- Government Relations
- Job Postings
- Advertising & Media
- Member Directory
- Member to Member Deals
- Chamber Newsletters
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Union City to Philadelphia!