Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Turlock, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Turlock, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Turlock, Denair, Chemurgic, and Cortez, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Heart of the Valley!”
We’re Not Office Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Turlock, CA and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROWING BUSINESS NEEDS!
Casey Moving System
Our mission is to create and maintain advanced, diverse relocation, and records management solutions for our customers. In an atmosphere of growth, financial stability and self-fulfillment, we are proud to provide our customers with superior services and value by trained professionals.
- Residential Movers
- Commercial Moves
- Records Management
- Document Shredding
Reed Realty’s Agents were recruited because of their proven track record for providing the highest quality service. Our Realtors meet the needs of their clients through services which include but are certainly not limited to searching for properties, listing properties, investigating crop production on ranches, providing comparative sales, etc.
- Commercial Listings
- Asset Management
- Investment Services
- Comparative Sales
Tri Counties Bank
Tri Counties Bank exists for only one purpose: Improving the financial success and well-being of our shareholders, customers, communities and employees.
- Business Credit Cards
- Small Business Term Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Commercial Loans
- Agriculture Loans
- Business Checking Accounts
- Merchant Services
Turlock Chamber of Commerce
The Turlock Chamber of Commerce is the business advocate for its members by focusing efforts on promoting a positive business environment, economic development, a legislative voice and cost-effective programs and services.
- Business Networking
- Business Referrals
- Membership Directory
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Monthly Mixers
- Certificate of Origin
- Business Information Center
- Seminar & Training Opportunities
- Legislative Voice
- Events & Volunteer Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Turlock to Philadelphia!