Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Tallahassee, FL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Tallahassee, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Tallahassee, Bradfordville, Midway, and Havana, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of the Old Fields!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Tallahassee, FL and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Two Men and A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Tallahassee is a local moving company with a national reputation of outstanding customer service. Franchisees Bryan Feldman and Nathan Bocock set out to expand the company’s mission from their successful operations in the Carolinas to the Sunshine State.
- Long Moves
- Short Moves
- Moving Supplies
- Commercial Moves
- Residential Moves
STRUCTURE is a Commercial Real Estate & Property Management firm focused on providing custom strategic, brokerage, and property management services in all areas of commercial real estate. We help our clients align their real estate goals with their business objectives through our fully integrated services platform. Bottom Line: we allow our clients to focus on their own business operations, knowing that our team of experts is attending to all strategic and operational real estate details.
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Reprentation
- Commercial Property Management
- Land Disposition / Acquisition Services
- Government Procurement
- Site Selection Services
- Project Management Services
- Real Estate Development Advisory
There’s no way around it: building the future is hard. It takes ambition, grit, and relentless iteration. But it also takes resources, community, and a home base. That’s where Domi comes in. We support technology-driven startups engaged in developing and validating repeatable, scalable business models. Our programs accelerate startup growth by providing a network of mentors, investors, and collaborators. In a time when progress demands innovation, we believe startups are the way forward.
- Hip Modern Spaces
- Office Amenities
City Capital Bank
Capital City Bank offers a variety of smart, realistic options to help your company reach its goals. From commercial and professional loans to small business lending, we provide products to meet the needs of your business. Plus our friendly and knowledgeable bankers can assist you in determining what loan is best for you.
- Business Banking
- Factoring and Monitored Asset Based Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Construction Loans
- Corporate & Professional Loans
- Energy Saving Project Loans
Florida Chamber of Commerce
The Florida Chamber, our members and our partners have been fighting for greater economic opportunity and job creation since 1916. And for the past 100 years, the Florida Chamber has stood up for what’s right for Florida in every corner — from the Florida Legislature to the Florida Cabinet, from state to federal agencies, from the court of law to the court of public opinion. When the battle is about what is best for Florida’s future, the Florida Chamber is on the front lines.
- Political Affairs
- Networking Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Tallahassee to Philadelphia!