Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Surprise, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Surprise, AZ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Surprise, Sun City West, Waddell, and Bumstead, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Spring Training home of the Kansas City Royals!”
We’re Not COSTCO, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Surprise, AZ and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies
U-Haul Moving & Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Century 21 Commercial
CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills began its real estate journey in 1988 as a small, non-branded boutique office with just four agents called Ahwatukee Foothills Realty. Over a year later, we joined the CENTURY 21® family and began growing our company. Currently, CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills has six strategically placed branch offices and two satellite offices to serve the entire Greater Phoenix area.
- Property Management
- Buyer representation
- Seller representation
- Tenant/landlord representation
The Beehive Coworking Space is designed to provide work-at-home professionals the opportunity to get out of their home and work side-by-side with people that have shared values and passion for their growing business.
- Flexible Lease Terms
- 24/7 Access
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Conference Rooms
- Printing/Copy Machines
BBVA Compass is a leading U.S. banking franchise with operations throughout the Sunbelt region and it ranks among the top 25 largest U.S. commercial banks based on deposit market share.Through three major business units – Commercial Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management – BBVA Compass offers customers unique and industry-leading products and services, with a focus on providing customers with financial solutions to fit their lives.
- Small Business Banking
- Business Savings
- SBA Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Loan Payment Assistance
Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce
“To promote and expand our members’ economic growth to enhance the Northwest Valley.”
- Ribbon Cuttings/ Grand Openings
- Advertising Opportunities
- Internet Exposure
- Digital Marketing Class
- Business Education Seminars
- Business Referrals
- Committee Opportunities
- Business Card and Brochure Display
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Surprise to Philadelphia!