Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Suffolk, VA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Suffolk, VA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Suffolk, Hampton, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hampton Roads!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Suffolk, VA and across the nation.
let these local companies guide you to success!
Hampton Roads Moving and Storage
During the last few years, diversification has contributed to the solidity of Paul Arpin Van Lines and its affiliated companies. Today, the Arpin Group offers a full range of specialized relocation services to a wide range of corporate clients.
Through all of our years of growth, our guiding principle has always been that our sole purpose for existence is to serve our customers better than the competition can. Here are some of the ways in which we accomplish that purpose.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Storage Services
- Packaging Services
- Military Moves
- Office Moves
Harvey Lindsay Commercial Real Estate
Unqualified integrity and fairness coupled with bold and innovative approaches to real estate marketing that best serves the client’s needs.
- Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Office Sales & Leasing
- Retail Sales & Leasing
- Property Management Division
- Financial Management Division
Virginia Commonwealth Bank
Virginia Commonwealth Bank has been in the community since 1936. We were formerly First Federal Savings Bank of Virginia. In October, 2008 we converted to a state chartered bank and began using the new name.
We’re proud to offer the highest level of service quality, competitive products and maximum value to our customers, and invite you to experience the difference at Virginia Commonwealth Bank
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
- Wealth Management
Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
The Hampton Roads Chamber is the Region’s premier business organization. We help businesses succeed, drive regional economic growth and enhance the quality of life of our community’s residents.
The Chamber offers networking opportunities, educational programs, cost-saving employee benefit programs, marketing tools and other services to fill the needs of our business members and contribute to measurable growth for them.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Suffolk to Philadelphia!