Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Springfield, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Springfield, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Springfield, Dayton, Columbus, and Urbana, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Rose City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Springfield, OH and across the nation.
Let these local companies Assist you with all of your business needs!
Rollins Moving & Storage
Rollins has remained a family-owned business for over 110 years. Mike and Tim Rollins, the founder’s grandson and great grandson, currently lead the company. Rollins was founded in Springfield, Ohio and we continue to strive to meet your moving needs in our community. Today Rollins remains as dedicated as ever to helping individuals relocate themselves and their belongings. Our highly experienced staff know more than we could ever list. We will answer your questions, provide free quotes and work with you to make your moving simple and easy and of course the entire Rollins experience our very best!
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Packing & Supplies
Crest Commercial Realty
Crest Commercial Realty, based in Dayton Ohio, is a commercial real estate company that has developed, managed, bought, sold and leased more than 10 million square feet of commercial property in Greater Dayton and throughout the Midwest.
- Property Management
- Brokerage, Leasing, Sales and Related Services
- Development Services
Security National Bank
For more than a century, our bankers have helped local families, businesses and communities achieve financial success with confidence and ease. Our heritage is firmly rooted in values of service, integrity and local community commitment.
We’re proud of our history of financial strength, and we know our success is a result of a steadfast focus on truly personal service. Delivering extraordinary service is what we do, what makes us who we are, and what makes us the right choice for so many of our neighbors.
Our associates are dedicated to our unique style of community banking – delivering all the resources you want with the attention you deserve. We base our service on the simple promises of providing sincere attention, giving trustworthy guidance, and being a reliable expert, partner and friend.
- Commercial Loans
- SBA & Government Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Line of Credit
- Business Banking
Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce
The mission of The Chamber of Greater Springfield is to advance important economic and workforce development opportunities, to promote ideas that will make our region more progressive, and to help our members grow by connecting them with each other and the broader community.
- Chamber Night Out
- Member Luncheons
- The Annual Meeting & EXPO
- Ribbon Cutting Services
- Member Spotlight
- Chamber 101
- Hiring Assistance
- Member to Member Email Blasts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Springfield to Philadelphia!