Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR South Gate, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around South Gate, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near South Gate, Inglewood, Long Beach, Compton, and Downey, Arnold’s has you covered in the valley of the west!
WE’RE NOT Target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around South Gate, CA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from local companies
NorthStar Moving Company
NorthStar Moving Company has a stellar reputation performing office moves and is well equipped to handle any type of business move. Priceless puppets, swivel chairs, the world’s best artwork–you name it, we can probably move it and probably have. With past clients such as the J. Paul Getty Museum and The Jim Henson Company, we have an expert skill set to take care of whatever your moving needs may be. We know your business is unique, and we are ready to help.
- large scale office and industrial moving
- commercial storage
- move planning
- packing and unpacking
JLL Los Angeles
JLL is a financial and professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate services and investment management. We’re in business to create and deliver real value through commercial real estate for clients, shareholders and our own people.
- tenant representation
- corporate solutions
- projects and development services
- agency leasing
- capital markets
- property management
Impact HUB LA
Phone: (213) 325-1271
We are part of a global network of connected communities that enable collaborative ventures. Impact Hubs unite people from every profession, background and culture with imagination and drive to pursue enterprising ideas for the world. These are the people who see and do things differently and have entrepreneurial passion to create sustainable impact.
- private and coworking spaces
- access to training and support
- flexible events space
- full service kitchen
- expert panels, training workshops, film screening, and talks for members
Phone: (818) 907-9977
VEDC is one of the largest non-profit business development organizations in California, offering direct micro and small business loans, as well as SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans. The organization has over 38 years of experience in providing direct financial assistance, business assistance services, entrepreneurial training, and economic development.
- small and micro loans to small businesses
- SBA7(a) and SBA 504 loans
- support to choose the best loan product
Phone: (310) 226-7460
The Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) is renowned for its effective advocacy and educational programs throughout the region, and is a vital representative of business leaders from all industry sectors. The LABC provides its members with strong conduits to local, state and federal officials through targeted policy recommendations and key issue briefings, and annually hosts the influential Mayoral Housing, Education and Sustainability Summits and Los Angeles Architectural Awards luncheon.
- business advocacy
- energy and environmental initiative
- housing and transportation initiative
- economic development initiative
- events and meeting
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from South Gate to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!