Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Skokie, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Skokie, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Skokie, Evanston, Glenview, and Des Plaines, Arnold’s has you covered in “Silicon Valley of the Midwest!”
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Skokie, IL and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you in your growing Business needs!
Olympia Moving and Storage
As a 10-year-old company, Olympia Moving & Storage has been a favorite go-to company for people from all walks of life. From corporate owners to single parents, Olympia has helped countless individuals, families, and companies to relocate. Because we have pricing to fit most budgets, impeccable service, and care about our clients, we’ve become a favorite for many of our customers and continue to strive for the utmost quality of service.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Corporate Moves
- Coupons & Deals
- Free Estimates
FARA Commercial Brokerage
Our mission is to provide our clients and community with exceptional commercial and investment real estate services. The Fara team is wholly dedicated to achieving our clients’ evolving needs and goals.
- Tenant Representation
- Investment Representation
- Business Advisory
Creative Coworking is a members-only workspace for creative professionals, graduate students, and entrepreneurs. Here, you will find a quiet, comfortable workspace with a sense of community. The office has quiet zones and collaboration zones, so you can find a place that best suits your work mode. Members can reserve one of our three conference rooms for small group discussions, client meetings, or teleconferencing. The whole office space is available to members for larger events, as well. All large events must be coordinated with the management.
- 24/7 Access
- Conference Rooms
- Creative Workspace
- Color Printers
- Copiers/ Scanners
First Bank & Trust
We provide financial services to help our customers achieve their goals while making our communities better places in which to live – now and for future generations
- Business Banking
- Checking/ Savings
- Treasury Management
- SBA Loans
- Investment Money Management
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
Skokie Chamber of Commerce
The Skokie Chamber of Commerce is incorporated with the mission of promoting the interests of business, professional and service organizations in the Village of Skokie and the Greater Chicagoland area.
The Skokie Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit association, funded solely through membership dues and support, and has served the community since 1925.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Business Resources
- Community Connections
- Greater Visibility
- Website Presence
- Mailing List
- Membership Directory
- Community Guide
- Business Before/After Hours
- Business Referrals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Skokie to Philadelphia!