Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Schenectady, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Schenectady, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Schenectady, Albany, Amsterdam, and Troy, Arnold’s has you covered in “Baby New York!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Schenectady, NY and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES ASSIST YOU IN ALL YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS!
Since 1979 Metro Movers, Inc. has consistently found that to be a better mover We must treat you the customer, the way we would like to be treated.
At Metro Movers, Inc. we recognize that communication is key to a successful customer relations. We have a customer service department (second to none) ready to service your needs.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- International Moves
- Packing Services
- Self Storage Facility
- Storage Options
- Special Move
- Military Moves
Giving you the services you need to deliver superior business performance.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
We’re more than a shared office space — and more than a space to work. We’re a community of members from diverse backgrounds with a range of talents and a desire to improve our professional and personal lives and our community. Ultimately we’re supporting a Local Living Economy (aka Localism), one that is vibrant, sustainable, locally rooted and human-scale.
- Stable, high speed wifi
- Networked laser printers
- Use of books, magazines, newspapers
- Exposure to professional opportunities/ new business
- Social and cultural events
- Collaboration on community based projects
- Inclusion in membership directory
Over 160 years of doing work that matters for our clients, communities and employees by building enduring relationships as the company where people want to work, bank and invest.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Business CD
- Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
- Financing Equipment
- Leasing Equipment
Capital Region Chamber of Commerce (Schenectady)
At the Center of New York’s Tech Valley is the Capital Region, which works across geographic and political boundaries, and is known for its thriving economy and vibrant quality of life. The Capital Region Chamber is a unifying force for change to provide greater influence and opportunities for our members and Capital Region communities.
- Build Your Profile/Promote Your Business
- Business Directory
- Conference Room Rental
- Capital and Technical Assistance
- Email Marketing
- Energy Program
- Health Insurance
- Member Savings
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Neighborhood Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Schenectady to Philadelphia!