Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR SAVANNAH, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Savannah, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Savannah, Wilmington Island, Pooler, and Richmond Hill, Arnold’s has you covered In the historic land of plantations.
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Savannah, GA and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Two Men & A Truck
Franchisee Todd Eberhardt started out as a mover with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® more than 20 years ago. After college, he and his wife, Kendra, opened their first franchise in Wilmington, N.C., in 1998, which is still in operation today. In 2008, Todd, along with Roger and Tara Boyer, came on board here in Savannah to further grow the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® family. Starting out with five trucks in 2008, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Savannah has continued to exceed their customers’ expectations and now runs a fleet of 16 trucks.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
Cora Bett Thomas Realty & Associates
Cora Bett Thomas Realty’s Commercial Real Estate Division represents clients in buying, selling and leasing commercial real estate in Atlanta, coastal Georgia and South Carolina, including commercial industrial sites and parks, office buildings, hotels and motels, retail and shopping centers, along with acreage. We have the best Commercial Agents in Savannah, Atlanta and South Carolina to help you with your commercial needs. David Minkovitz, Graham Sadler and Allen Eager have over 50 years of Commercial Real Estate experience between them.
- Market Analysis
- Underwriting Dept
- Asset Repositioning
ThincSavannah is the city’s premier coworking office located in the downtown historic district. Here, small business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers work alongside like-minded individuals where they can collaborate, create and be a part of Savannah’s most entrepreneurial community.
- Fiber Optic Network
- Conference Room
- Postal and Parcel Service
- Fax Machine/printer/scanner
Savannah Bank’s commercial mortgage lenders can put you in the right location for your Savannah, GA business to succeed.
- Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Construction Financing
- Permanent Financing
Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
With a membership of around 2,200 businesses and more than 6,500 contacts, the Savannah Area Chamber is the largest business organization in the region and offers the opportunity for networking, education, marketing and community involvement. The Chamber is also the business community’s voice for public policy, advocacy and government, and works to economically grow the region and create an environment conducive to job growth. For more information on Chamber membership, please refer to the tabs above.
- Councils and Connections
- Programs of Interest
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Savannah to Philadelphia!