Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR San Clemente, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around San Clemente, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near San Clemente,Temecula, Costa Mesa, San Diego, and Anaheim Arnold’s has you covered in the “Spanish Village by the Sea!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around San Clemente, CA and across the nation.
LEt these companies assist you in all of your business needs!
Coast Valley Movers
San Clemente-based Coast Valley Moving & Storage is an interstate agent for Wheaton World Wide Moving. Coast Valley is one of more than 250 Wheaton household goods moving company agents. Coast Valley Moving & Storage has lived up to Wheaton’s “customer first” philosophy while serving and satisfying customers throughout the state of California.
Coast Valley Moving & Storage’s professional staff of account managers, packers, loaders, warehouse specialists and expert drivers all has tremendous moving industry experience in residential as well as corporate relocation. Many of California’s largest employers are counted among Coast Valley’s corporate customer base.
- Long Distance Movers
- Interstate Movers
- Local Moves
- Packing Services
- Household Moves
- Custom Crating
- Corporate Relocation
Century 21 Commercial
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for the CENTURY 21® System. The System is comprised of approximately 7,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices and 100,000 agents in 73 countries and territories worldwide.
- Property Management
- Buyer representation
- Seller representation
- Tenant/Landlord representation
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
San Clemente Chamber of Commerce
To promote a better understanding of the nation’s private enterprise system. coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry and professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in the San Clemente area. To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide full development and employment of our human and economic resources. To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and initiating constructive community action. To create broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in the San Clemente area, and to promote the advantages and assets of our community within the area, in the state, and in the world.
- Online Business Directory
- Membership Benefits
- Marketing Opportunities
- Chamber Committees
- Programs and Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from San Clemente to Philadelphia!