Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Rockville, MD
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rockville, MD to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Rockville, Gaitherstown, North Bethesda, and Bethesda, Arnold’s has you covered in Montgomery County’s largest municipality!
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rockville, MD and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist your business in growing!
495 Movers Inc.
Combining many years of experience in the moving industry, 495 Movers Inc. was born in 2009 as an ambitious company aiming to change the way people feel about their moving experiences. As a pioneer in upfront pricing that includes labor and packing materials all in the initial quote, 495 Movers offer customized moving and storage solutions to make sure our clients receive only the best of the best.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Specialized Moving
Scheer Partners has consistently been recognized as one of the leading commercial office real estate firms in the Washington, D.C. region over the last two decades. Our commitment and demonstrated ability to evaluate organization specific real estate needs, analyze market conditions, develop an appropriate strategy and execute a plan in a timely and effective manner has earned us a proven track record for results. .
- Investments & Development
- Commercial Brokerage
- Property Management Services
- Land Development Consultation
Launch Workplaces offers cost effective office space solutions for private offices and shared co-working spaces in Maryland and Washington DC Metro areas to include, Gaithersburg, Tysons Corner, Towson, Edgewater, and Rockville Maryland. All of our office spaces are conveniently located close to retail, shopping, and transportation.
- Learning Center
- Office Space
- Meeting Spaces
At United, we value all of the relationships we have built since 1839. We are committed to providing each relationship with an unmatched level of service. While we offer competitive products, services, rates, and technology, the level of service we provide and our commitment to building relationships is what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Business Checking/Savings
- Credit Cards
- Business Lending
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Savings & Investment
- Institutional Services
Rockville Chamber of Commerce
The Rockville Chamber of Commerce is an integral part of our city’s past and is helping to shape its future. We serve as the voice of the thousands of businesses that proudly call Rockville their home.
- Business & Community News
- Business Organization/ Publicity & Exposure Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Leadership & Advocacy
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Young Professionals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rockville to Philadelphia!