Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR springs , WY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rock Springs, WY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Rock Springs, Purple Sage, North Rock Springs, and Quealy, Arnold’s has you covered in “The home of 56 nationalities!”
Make The Whole Move Easy With Help From Local Vendors
Cowboy Moving & Storage
Phone: (307) 745-9294
Our experience and commitment to our customers combined with the strength of and internationally backed company allows us to respond to your every relocation need. Let our great service and positive experience move you.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Business
- Wealth Management
Rock Springs Chamber
Phone: (307) 362-3771
Welcome to Rock Springs….a diverse city richly steeped in western history and coal mining. Outlaw gangs who roamed the West often passed through Rock Springs or used it as a destination. As a young man, outlaw “Butch” Cassidy worked in Rock Springs as a butcher….acquiring the name “Butch”. We are also known as the City of “56 Nationalities” as people emigrated to Rock Springs in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s to work in the Union Pacific coal mines. We have a reputation of being a very friendly, helpful, and welcoming community……our people are the fabric of our city. Come visit us….you may enjoy yourself so much that you will want to stay!
- Business Recruitment and Attraction
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Business Advocacy
- Community Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
WE’RE NOT Target, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rock Springs, WY and across the nation.
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rock Springs to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!